What away games are you attending?

All About UNT

On 8/25/2023 at 6:48 PM, All About UNT said:

I'm definitely a lock for the Navy game. Getting a great deal by staying at the Navy Lodge for $100 a night right next to the stadium. My best friend is still active in the reserves. Definitely considering going to Tulane as well.

Anyone else planning on going to Annapolis? Or any other away games?

Attending all. booked flights to Baltimore (Navy) Miami (FIU) and New Orleans (Tulane) and will drive to La Tech, Tulsa and SMU.

• Thanks 2

On 8/27/2023 at 12:23 AM, GrayEagle said:

The band went to Ford the last time we played there and I'd imagine that they will again.

If we are doing really solid by the time we play Tulsa, we should bring the band. And in 2019 they brought the band to La Tech and were supposed to in 2021 but had bus issues. I hope they do this year, always more fun

Navy with the family.  That's probably the only away game.  Hope to make it down for at least one home game this year.

Not football, but looks like the basketball team is going to be at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn in December.  I have that one circled on the calendar.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, GreenN'walinsVet said:

we found good flight deals on southwest flying into reagan DC

We also booked into National last night.  It was $40 more for the Friday night flight, but getting a rental car at BWI is a process, and Baltimore is a dump anyway. 

We'll stay in the District and jump on the Metro back to National in the morning to grab a rental car to drive to Annapolis for the day.  We're spending the day back in the District on Sunday and flying back on the last flight out on Sunday night.

It should be nice weather that time of year there, hopefully!

• Upvote 1