Seth Littrell to UofH?

cousin oliver

SETH LITTRELL – UNEMPLOYED 

Littrell is another Air-Raid coach with ties to Holgorsen and the state of Texas. He was most recently the head coach at North Texas, leading the Mean Green to six bowl appearances in seven seasons. He was replaced in Denton despite reaching the conference championship game in 2022. Littrell’s name was mentioned as a possibility when the TCU offensive coordinator job opened. He’s currently on the market, but he’s never coached quarterbacks and that could be an issue. The North Texas offense was excellent in 2022. 

read more:  https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2023/02/14/houston-cougars-lose-oc-shannon-dawson-to-miami-hurricanes?ref=article_preview_img

• Confused 2
  • Oh Boy! 1

8 minutes ago, cousin oliver said:

SETH LITTRELL – UNEMPLOYED 

Littrell is another Air-Raid coach with ties to Holgorsen and the state of Texas. He was most recently the head coach at North Texas, leading the Mean Green to six bowl appearances in seven seasons. He was replaced in Denton despite reaching the conference championship game in 2022. Littrell’s name was mentioned as a possibility when the TCU offensive coordinator job opened. He’s currently on the market, but he’s never coached quarterbacks and that could be an issue. The North Texas offense was excellent in 2022. 

read more:  https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2023/02/14/houston-cougars-lose-oc-shannon-dawson-to-miami-hurricanes?ref=article_preview_img

He was our qb coach as well one season... we know how that went

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1

3 hours ago, p_phelps said:

The yr we had to fire the qb coach that got caught hooking up with high school chick's. I forget his name

Not to get too far off the subject, but was he caught and convicted, and I missed it, or are you just making up your guilty until proven innocent view?

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Pissed 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

50 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Not to get too far off the subject, but was he caught and convicted, and I missed it, or are you just making up your guilty until proven innocent view?

That's why he was fired.  I have no idea if he was guilty, it's irrelevant.  Stop looking for things to get offended by

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, p_phelps said:

That's why he was fired.  I have no idea if he was guilty, it's irrelevant.  Stop looking for things to get offended by

The only offensive thing is that you said he was "caught," and that was never proven. So please do not use a cut-and-paste reply when you get caught lying. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Pissed 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 1

On 2/15/2023 at 9:14 AM, cousin oliver said:

Correct.  Innocent until proven guilty is the law we live under.

Not when it comes to PR and you have a well known position that has a connection with government.  Now if you are an elected alleged thief and/or pervert then you get the benefit of law…. Well at least until your political party turns its back on you.  🤷🏽‍♂️

As for Seth, I really hope he gets a new job soon.  However, I think him being unemployed at this point confirms my belief that he was a little overrated when he got the job here.  Otherwise, I think he would have gotten P5 coordinator job by now.  Or at least we would have heard rumors of him being a finalist for a high profile P5 coordinator position.  The impressive numbers his offense put up here were more a function more of pro football talent on a G5 offense than typical IMO.   I think he is just a little above average OC.  

• Eye Roll 1