Jersey Talk

Travis

First of all, I know… uniform talk…. 
 the jerseys yesterday were sweet. I love the true emerald/lime green color. 

one thing I want to see is the names on the back of the jerseys. We haven’t had that in awhile and I would love to have those back again. Especially in the NIL era it seems to only help our players be more easily  identified. Which is something we should be supportive of to be competitive. And I also don’t like to have to play guess work on less familiar guys.  

I vote to bring back the names printed on the freaking jerseys! 

Edited by Travis
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, Tom McKrackin said:

This x 100!  Sick of not knowing who is who.  My wife said that they probably were doing to to sell more programs 😂 

When they have the special jerseys, they don't have the names. I think it's so they can auction then later it gift them to donors. I'd love to see these be the jerseys all year - with names added.

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

If only there was a booklet that had players numbers with their names next to it.....Im going to email Wren to see if we can get this figured out

But why? Why must we follow a guide, first of all… and in the NIL era, it behooves us to help them improve their name and not make it a mystery. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Rudy said:

There's more important things to address before putting names on the back of jerseys, like the PA announcer. 

If European fans were able to cancel the super league in a matter of days surely we can get mean green first downs again and quarters instead of stanzas by uab. 

Edited by northtexassigep
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Travis said:

First of all, I know… uniform talk…. 
 the jerseys yesterday were sweet. I love the true emerald/lime green color. 

one thing I want to see is the names on the back of the jerseys. We haven’t had that in awhile and I would love to have those back again. Especially in the NIL era it seems to only help our players be more easily  identified. Which is something we should be supportive of to be competitive. And I also don’t like to have to play guess work on less familiar guys.  

I vote to bring back the names printed on the freaking jerseys! 

Stephen Colbert Idk GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• Haha 1