Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

DRC (updated with story): UNT to limit capacity in Apogee


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, letsgiveacheer said:

"UNT still has a six-game home slate but has already lost its game at Texas A&M that was scheduled to be played Sept. 12."

Does anyone know the score?

The Aggie$ forfeited. That is a win for us.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

50% for indoor seating, yeah that makes a lot of sense...

The seating is outdoors and the seats are wider. It is also easier to enforce than the bench seating in the bowl. Of course the revenue generated is a positive.    

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Coffee and TV said:

50% for indoor seating, yeah that makes a lot of sense...

Follows the Texas Dept of Health Services guidelines for restaurants. 

The 25% outside seating doesn't make any sense.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Thanks 2
  • Eye Roll 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GreenN'walinsVet said:

Are they holding any tickets for students in this 25% or could they maybe be letting in 25% students as well to make the total capacity 50% which would seem to make more sense, since that would align with the state.

That would make the most sense. I mean it's not like we are gonna have an overflow of students showing up

  • Skeptical Eagle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.