North Texas vs. UTSA Watching Party

UNT 90 Grad

39 minutes ago, Ryan Munthe said:

Yeah, doesn't look like they're showing it. That sucks. Like I was saying before, we'?3 got to figure out our TV deal ASAP, this is unacceptable.

Just a reminder:  We WILL be showing it at Fuzzy's in Allen, courtesy of my laptop, a good WiFi signal, and a long HDMI cable.  I didn't want the post above to confuse anyone.

• Upvote 2

I live in Euless and it's a long drive for me or anyone else living south of Highway 183.  If anyone is interested in Southern DFW/ Mid-Cities watching parties for Mean Green next year (maybe starting with bowl game watch party that isn't in Texas or New Orleans) please inbox me.   I  try to make some of the watch parties in Collin County but I am sure there are plenty alumni in Tarrant and Dallas counties that might be interested in having some at Rudy's in Arlington, Buffalo Wild Wings in Bedford   [Hey if Saints fans can take Buffalo Wild Wings Bedford  over in the middle of Dallas Cowboys country every Sunday, what is our excuse?].  Buffalo Wing Wings isn't a Mean Green Sponsor but maybe we can get that changed locally.  I am open to location suggestions and I bet Harry and Alumni Association would point me in the right direction to get something started in Southern DFW.  Please inbox me if you are interested.

• Upvote 3

Looked like a great crowd.  Well done Todd and thank you for going through all the effort to make sure this happened for those wishing to see the game.  I realize this takes effort and does not just happen on its own.  Big thanks to you, Sir!

• Upvote 2

On October 29, 2016 at 10:34 PM, UNT 90 Grad said:

Aside from the game outcome, I think we had a great time at Fuzzy's tonight.  I went ahead and booked Fuzzy's in Allen for the remaining two road games, both of which are also Internet games.  Thanks to everyone that came out!

large.IMG_2830.JPG.d234cbb854cbeb6d66870

large.IMG_2832.JPG.5ced8662659cac4f67a95

large.IMG_2833.JPG.b86a67232cf2e1b63953f

Thank you !!!

• Upvote 2