SMU is beating Houston. What a day!?!

UNT 90 Grad

I'm at Ford and this is pretty horrific to watch. So far, the best we (Houston) have looked tonight is when we ran out of the tunnel.

18 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Can't root for SMU, but I can still laugh every time Houston blows their playoff chances.

We did that with the loss to Navy, so you're all good there.

3 minutes ago, GreenTexan13 said:

I still wish we beat the ponies.... but Houston getting beat is almost as nice as SMU losing. Now cougar queen might quit showing up for awhile. I guess UH took the Big 12 no expansion news way to hard... lol

I'm upset but not too upset. Had Fine started we would've murdered Smoo

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, GreenTexan13 said:

I still wish we beat the ponies.... but Houston getting beat is almost as nice as SMU losing. Now cougar queen might quit showing up for awhile. I guess UH took the Big 12 no expansion news way to hard... lol

We had so many defensive break downs.  I think if you switch the order of the first two games and give us a week to break in the new systems, we win.  

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, NorthTexan95 said:

We had so many defensive break downs.  I think if you switch the order of the first two games and give us a week to break in the new systems, we win.  

2 minutes ago, Ryan Munthe said:

I'm upset but not too upset. Had Fine started we would've murdered Smoo

Plus it was SL's first game. A prime example of learning from our flaws. SL company made adjustments by the SMU loss errors into future wins. (ex. Fine)

• Upvote 4