When was the last time we had a decisive Win

KingDL1

49 minutes ago, NTAlum09 said:

Nichols State state almost beat #9 Georgia this weekend. The team we played 2 years ago who went 0-12....

That's impossible. I thought we couldn't be competitive in a body bag game. Ohhhhh that's right. We've just had a string of "play to not get hurt" coaches here for so long that I forgot how to play to win a body bag game. 

The HOD Bowl win in the Cotton Bowl stadium over Mountain West Conference UNLV with 36,000 Mean Green fans was superb!  (Can we only  imagine had we had a Big 10 school eligible to come down to Dallas how much larger that crowd could have been)?

New Orleans Bowl win over the Bearcats of Cincinnati.

I loved being at "The Stand" game versus Rice U at Apogee and on ESPN national television that Halloween Night.  

Our New Mexico State bowl clinching win at Fouts when the goal post was torn down was a memorable game, too. (See pic below)

And I could mention the '75 Tennessee win but I won't.

GMG!

champ-nmsu.jpg

Edited by PlummMeanGreen