Harry BillySee58

Wag Tag

Harry saw that Billy may not be able to post as often because of other responsibilities! YOU need to address this. His analytics on recruiting and talent are the best on this blog! It his insight that makes this blog enjoyable and educational! Yep still need some education! Don't let him go. I am afraid without guys like Billy the blog we be taken over by the RV haters and the Jersey Housewives!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 17

25 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

Harry saw that Billy may not be able to post as often because of other responsibilities! YOU need to address this. His analytics on recruiting and talent are the best on this blog! It his insight that makes this blog enjoyable and educational! Yep still need some education! Don't let him go. I am afraid without guys like Billy the blog we be taken over by the RV haters and the Jersey Housewives!!!!!!!!!

bWXeNb.gif

• Upvote 7

Billy is a great guy and we so appreciate his hard work here.  He has set the bar really high. All of us go through adjustments in life and we support Billy as he moves towards starting his new career and family.  He will always have a special place here on this site and his contributions will always be remembered.  I hope that Billy will still be able to jump in from time to time and offer his knowledge and insight.

We have a strong community here, and in that we will have others who will try to pick up the slack even though Billy leaves some big shoes to fill.  TheReal_jayD and GMG24 along with UNT Mean Green and others are already helping out a lot. 

I would also add this is a new coaching staff, new scheme and a lot of new faces.  It will take some time for us to determine where things stand and make assessments. 

The bottom line, there  is a LOT to be excited about in this Littrell regime and his recruiting efforts will big area of interest for us going forward.

25 minutes ago, Harry said:

Billy is a great guy and we so appreciate his hard work here.  He has set the bar really high. All of us go through adjustments in life and we support Billy as he moves towards starting his new career and family.  He will always have a special place here on this site and his contributions will always be remembered.  I hope that Billy will still be able to jump in from time to time and offer his knowledge and insight.

We have a strong community here, and in that we will have others who will try to pick up the slack even though Billy leaves some big shoes to fill.  TheReal_jayD and GMG24 along with UNT Mean Green and others are already helping out a lot. 

I would also add this is a new coaching staff, new scheme and a lot of new faces.  It will take some time for us to determine where things stand and make assessments. 

The bottom line, there  is a LOT to be excited about in this Littrell regime and his recruiting efforts will big area of interest for us going forward.

Thanks, recruiting evaluation is tough, but atleast Billy got me looking more at offer lists instead of star ratings! I look forward to the guys that do their homework and share their insight! GMG

I didn't notice any post about BillSee not posting as much.  Did he provide any information as to what is going on?  I'm just curious if he shared anything with the board because he's a good guy and we'll miss him.  If it wasn't shared with the board then I don't need to know.

Since BillySee apparently won't be around as much, I can always use help with the football eligibility spreadsheet in the recruiting forum.  If you know of any changes please post them to that thread and I'll update the changes. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not many on here were recent DFW-area high school football players. He had first-hand insight on recruiting that not many of us had, that and his time consuming research. I don't understand what you want Harry to do about that... I support his decision 100% and I haven't been posting as much on the board either since we retained Benford. I suspect come fall I might be back more but right now it is too depressing, even with the excitement Littrell's staff seems to be bringing.

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Do we call him a quitter?

Sorry, my humor was lost on someone.  I appreciate(d) all that Billy has contributed to this board.  We should locate an intern from the incoming freshman class to work under the tutelage of Mr. Miyagi, I mean Billy, to pick up the recruiting research and run with it for a few years.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1