Frazier arrested?

Maduro

Just now, Censored by Laurie said:

hmm...one person does...and he's proved that point 24,655 times now

Much more than UNT loves itself, that's for sure.

I forget how big of a staple self loathing has become in the hippy community. Remind me again? 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

1 hour ago, UNT Five&Dime said:

Thanks for showing your love for yours truly by commenting on me out of the blue...but, no homo, dude.

Out of the blue?  90 had not even commented in this thread until you rattled his cage,....first.  Then you commented another 4 more times afterwards.

Seems to me if you don't like getting bit you'd keep your fingers on your side of the fence.  Use the ignore button.  It works great for me.  Unless someone quotes him I rarely have to read anything RV's #1 ass kisser says.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

8 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

Out of the blue?  90 had not even commented in this thread until you rattled his cage,....first.  Then comment another 4 more times afterwards.

Seems to me if you don't like getting bit you'd keep your fingers on your side of the fence.  Use the ignore button.  It works great for me.  Unless someone quotes him I rarely have to read anything RV's #1 ass kisser says.

Rick

What are you talking about? 90 commented first.

Sticking up for him on the Internet is very noble.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

14 minutes ago, UNT Five&Dime said:

What are you talking about? 90 commented first.

Sticking up for him on the Internet is very noble.

My bad...didn't see his post first.

So YOU are the one that posted out of the blue?..LOL

Again, try that ignore button.  It works great.  Unless you just like enjoy the reality exercise regimen that 90 lays out here for us each day?

Rick

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

So ... in summation, is it safe to believe getting arrested regardless of why is generally a bad thing?  Tickets, drugs, killing people ... an arrest is still an arrest.  You got caught for doing something generally considered wrong according to the rules we live by as citizens (or guests) of the United States of America.  It's the punishment following the arrest that can vary based on the severity of the act (or acts, I suppose) that landed you in trouble with the police in the first place.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UNTFan23 said:

So ... in summation, is it safe to believe getting arrested regardless of why is generally a bad thing?  Tickets, drugs, killing people ... an arrest is still an arrest.  You got caught for doing something generally considered wrong according to the rules we live by as citizens (or guests) of the United States of America.  It's the punishment following the arrest that can vary based on the severity of the act (or acts, I suppose) that landed you in trouble with the police in the first place.

Sometimes it can be a good thing...like when it's 18 degrees outside and you got no shoes.

Rick

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, UNTFan23 said:

There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, UNTFan23 said:

Man, I can only take it that you are serious about this, but will still try to avoid or, given the opportunity, drop a dime on murderers before I get around to calling 9-1-1 over someone passing on the right.  And hey, you single guys out there, just say no to serial killers and married women.

Edited by eulessismore

10 hours ago, TreeFiddy said:

Thank you 90 sheep/apologist.  He is clearly the victim in all this.

Don't you two have a university to be hiking your leg on somewhere?

Don't you have yet another screen  name to post under?

What has become comical is to watch the same 10 people oppose anything I say on any issue simply because I truthfully tell them their university sucks at any revenue sport and will continue to suck as long as the man (who has been here 15 years) that led them to such suckiness keeps his job. And they take positions they normally wouldn't take just to oppose me.

It really is kill the messenger, even if the messenger brings the message to you every 15 minutes.

Why they don't try and do something about the real problem is the question.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

11 hours ago, UNT Five&Dime said:

Thanks for showing your love for yours truly by commenting on me out of the blue...but, no homo, dude.

So, five and dime, now that you know it was the City of Irving's mistake and Frazier had paid his fines previous to arrest, will you publicly apologize to Keith Frazier for calling him a common criminal? ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, UNT90 said:

So, five and dime, now that you know it was the City of Irving's mistake and Frazier had paid his fines previous to arrest, will you publicly apologize to Keith Frazier for calling him a common criminal?

Nah. You know we were discussing the failure to pay fines and not his character. You did call him poor though, so maybe you should apologize since he isn't...assuming SMU didn't pay it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, UNT Five&Dime said:

Nah. You know we were discussing the failure to pay fines and not his character. You did call him poor though, so maybe you should apologize since he isn't...assuming SMU didn't pay it.

But he paid his fines. Where is your outrage at the City of Irving for allowing someone's freedom to be taken without cause? Or is your outrage only directed at young black males?...?

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Harry locked this topic