RV sighting at the coaches show

MGNation92

No, but he sure looked fidgety. Like he was nervous about something. Maybe I'm just terrible at reading body language 

Sounded like it on the podcast last week, too. It feels like the beginning of the end. I know many want it to be the end of the end, but it really does have the feelings of a guy on his way out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I spoke with him after the show.  He seemed like he has always seemed to me. 

I'm sure he did. UNT, the place where  an AD can make bad hire after bad hire and have the most prominent sport suffer the worst loss in NCAA top division football history...

...and still have zero consequences.

I think I am applying when RV finally decides he doesn't want to be AD anymore. I'm not qualified, but what does it matter? I mean seriously? And I would love a job where I had ZERO pressure to do anything.

Ever.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I'm sure he did. UNT, the place where  an AD can make bad hire after bad hire and have the most prominent sport suffer the worst loss in NCAA top division football history...

I think I am applying when RV finally decides he doesn't want to be AD anymore. I'm not qualified, but what does it matter? I mean seriously? And I would love a job where I had ZERO pressure to do anything.

Ever.

We all need to pitch in for a "UNT90 for AD" banner.  Maybe we can get a discount if we can fly both banners on the same plane. 

• Downvote 1

Ever.

Sounds like the perfect dream job to me!!!! you can screw up all you want with no consequences!

If UNT 90 backs out or can't get free that weekend, I will do it. I will take a 10% reduction from his pay and donate 25% of my pay to a social media and P.R. Team dedicated to recruiting football in DFW area. Also, I will work with the alumni association toward 1.building relationships with high school coaches ignored to date and 2. Crank up fundraising for a state of the art indoor practice\training facility. My grass roots campaign slogan will be "Get sh*t done".

Edited by UTSA Fan
  • Upvote 1