Wholesale Changes

UNT90

A half assed commitment ain't gonna get it done. Buildings are nice, but when you are more than willing to allow losing to continue indefinitely in those buildings and refuse to act like other universities in your conference, for whatever reasons, just quit and be honest with yourself and your fan base.

We are on year 15 of a failure at AD, year 4 if an abject failure at basketball head coach position, and are the worst team in FBS in the 5th year of a failed head football coach experiment. A football coach so checked out he is refusing to recruit. 

And we won't do one GD thing about it. 

Yes, we need to drop down and play in a division that matches the commitment to winning that exists with the people that matter at UNT.

I understand you're angry but with your rationale, dropping down to FCS would be a waste of time. The only thing that would actually satisfy your frustration would be to terminate the football program altogether. No thank you.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 2

I understand you're angry but with your rationale, dropping down to FCS would be a waste of time. The only thing that would actually satisfy your frustration would be to terminate the football program altogether. No thank you.

No one cares about FCS football. That level of football matches the commitment of the university to Athletics.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What is the significance of the Domino's logos?

He used to operate a Domonio's franchise long ago.  It was a minor yet incredibly stupid selling point for the man when he was hired.   It is still in his bio.  Speaking of which, we really should dissect his bio on this board at some point.  It is quite an....interesting perspective the man has on himself.

Edited by MeanGreenTeeth
  • Upvote 2

at, Sept 51-0 (0-0)
Sat, Sept 122-0 (1-0)
Sat, Sept 263-0 (1-0)
Sat, Oct 33-1 (1-1)
Sat, Oct 105:00 PM ET18 available from $48

If something does not change we will get our asses kicked by 3 touchdowns or more,  Southern Miss just  beat us by 35 points.

I said before the opener that if we couldn't beat SMU, there wasn't one FBS team we can beat. Now, a win at home against an FCS team on Homecoming looks to be a defeat. I won't be there because I won't waste my time or money on a game against a team from the FCS level, but 0-12 is staring us in the face. If we think Mac's recruiting has been bad before, imagine how it's gonna look after this. 

• Upvote 1

They were having "Technical Difficulties" at first and I thought the interview was going to have to be scrubbed - how convenient.  But he came on and disgusted some more:

Southern Miss is a really good football team

AM is still our starter

Anyone else still needs practice

How does AM get a pass on all of this?  I mean seriously your qb needs some athleticism.  I sure as heck would love to hear him apologize to the fans for their performance, his coaching staff's coaching...Nothing.  This is so brewing into Dickey - us against the world at the end of his stint.

GMG

Are needed.

AD should have been gone a year ago, needs to go now.

Not at the end of the season.

Now. 

Give the new AD a couple of months before having to hire a new football head coach this December followed by a new basketball coach next March. 

Thats how it's done at a FBS university.

Oh wait, I forgot, we are UNT, not a FBS university.

Commit or drop the F down!!!!!

Dropping down does nothing but make us a bad FCS team.  Everything is in place now to be successful. The buildings are in place, the coaches salaries are top half of our peers.   We just need new people and new energy in the AD from top to bottom. Find the money to buy out these contracts and all the new hires will be in a position to succeed.  We must find the money. 

• Upvote 2