College Sports Rankings

untjim1995

This is just pathetically sad...how an AD could survive this alone is beyond me, without mentioning the ridiculous coaching hires we have made around here for over a decade.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25234720/best-in-college-sports-ohio-state-lville-ucla-lead-2014-15-rankings

• Upvote 5

I get kinda tired of sites that compare us to Ohio State, Ole Miss, Notre Dame, etc.  We are not at their level and if they have it they way they want it, we never will be.  Paying the players will only make the gap bigger.

I don't care if we ever play any of them again. 

I give no weight to sites that compare us to them either.

I get kinda tired of sites that compare us to Ohio State, Ole Miss, Notre Dame, etc.  We are not at their level and if they have it they way they want it, we never will be.  Paying the players will only make the gap bigger.

Well, okay.  But this also compares us to teams like Western Kentucky, Louisiana-Lafayette, UAB, South Alabama, Central Michigan, and Western Michigan.  All of which thoroughly blow us away by these criteria.  Which ought to be somewhat of a concern to anyone with functioning reasoning faculties.

• Upvote 1

maybe you should look at how we compared to Marshall, WKU, and La. Tech.

Apparently we aren't on their level, either.

More games against South Portland City College would no doubt make you happy? Question. No answer.

• Upvote 3

maybe you should look at how we compared to Marshall, WKU, and La. Tech.

Apparently we aren't on their level, either.

More games against South Portland City College would no doubt make you happy? Question. No answer.

I get the sentiment and I understand the frustration, but we still need to show up and root our team on. These players didn't choose the schedule, but these players did choose to play for North Texas. I am specifically referring to HC. Homecoming is still homecoming regardless of opoonent. 

GMG

So we won a bowl convincingly in 2013 and had a bad year?  Seems like somebody through together a POS list to me.

actually, that should be "so we won a bowl convincingly in 2013 and had 10  bad years around 2013."

I year doesn't erase memories.

• Upvote 1