What are your plans for the SMU game?

Harry

I have two plans.

• Game is announced move to 11am for TV = Watch with family on a big screen TV because 11am is brutal
  • Game is at night = Take the train and find the NT tailgate zone

​Are you an elderly person or have some kind of skin condition? Because if not, that's a weak ass excuse.

• Upvote 4

I will go out on a limb here and say I bet we sell out our allotment or come damn close.  Keep in mind, this is our first game, we won't have a drubbing like they will likely face @Baylor.

The Green Koolaid will be flowing freely on Sept 12th my friend.  This is an important game for Mac and the program.  Beating the Ponies 2 straight years would be a feather in Mac's cap.  gmg

​Likely better seats than the goal line seats in their visitor section that will likely come from UNT office.

There won't be a problem moving to a better seat from the pictures I've seen of their game day attendance. 

Doea UNT make any money off of away game tickets that are purchased through the UNT ticket office?

There won't be a problem moving to a better seat from the pictures I've seen of their game day attendance. 

Doea UNT make any money off of away game tickets that are purchased through the UNT ticket office?

​It certainly makes us look like a better opponent to schedule. If we don't sell our allotment, it hurts our case to keep the series going.

• Upvote 1

Okay Mac beat smu but dang it beat utsa.  Make that priority number 2!   Will be shooting from Hong Kong and will be having Sunday fun day cocktails in celebration of another Mean Green W!

GMG

• Upvote 1

I'll be there with my oldest son. We'll probably take the train.  I purchased our tickets through the North Texas Ticket Office.  I'm hoping the Mean a Green Club or the Alumni Association have a good tailgate plan in the works. 

Plan for a tailgate is in the works for the SMU game.

• Upvote 1

I am extremely pumped for this game. Does anyone have some advice on the best way for a UNT student to get tickets for the game? The ticket-buying process on the UNT website is god-awful.

I  was at the Ticket office Thursday....was told the following...one can call in and reserve their SMU tickets now.  The actual tickets will be distributed at a later date with seat location being determined by Priority Points.  Yes, that is what I was told by the guy at the ticket counter.

So, if you want to sit together as a group...figure out who in the group has the highest level of priority points and let that person order and pay for the tickets...$35/each.  Then, others can pay that person back for their seats.

just a "head's up" on what I was told...not saying it is the gospel...just saying that is what I was told in person about 1pm on Thursday, June 18th by the guy manning the ticket counter at the time.

• Upvote 3