FIU (2/21/15)

Mean_Green09

ODU Is not inline for that either.... The 5 and 6 seed may come down between UNT, UTSA, and ODU. That's my point. We need to win in order to secure a 5 or 6 seed. 4 more big time games for us to work our way up. UTSA a and ODU a are huge games!

Obviously we want the best seed possible, but with only the top 4 getting a bye I don't see much difference between seeds 5-7. Last four games are all going to be challenging, but it's very, very encouraging that we've started to show a little consistence.

Isn't that four in a row for the men? Nice road win...seem to be playing the best at the right time. Here's hoping it continues right on through the conference tournament. Nicely done guys!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Senior leaders are playing big time ball down the stretch. This team is playing well, hard, and with confidence. That makes them dangerous down the stretch.

I agree. My only concern is depth. We have 9 healthy players and a few like Ahmed and Eaglin who have proven they cannot handle the big time games and minutes. Guys like TJ and Jordan will have to carry us!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know why its not snowing in Florida this weak end? Because the theme is red hot, baby! Much like we showed last year, this team can win 4 in a row at least once, so why not do it again now!? A lot of you Haders can't see the forrest through the threes - not only are we peeking, but we are billing for the long time. What if next year we sign a solid JNCOs poster and bring back JT plus the other guys; That would be very promise ring! I think the croods are seeing this momentim and things are not that dad. We are in the top nifty percent of the confrence and could easily have a winning record.

Looked at what some of you have campaigned about:

Can't win on the Rhode? JUST DID - 2 rights make 0 wrongs!

Can't beat a good team? Hello, McFly!

Can't keep games closed? We Mickael Irving on a snow day, son!

Could not have a change of a record deal? Were close!

Lets win by double digitals and bury those ledes. Anything can happen so much every day when you think about it, but Binford is showing you clowns its tool time and your a bunch of Al Borlins. I think tonight we blow them out - bigtits!

Our birds 76

There birds 59

I'm a belieber, take that you Benford-hating pinko commies!

• Upvote 1

It's sad when a thread for a win that is part of a four game win streak gets less responses than a lose. I guess some people only know how to make negative comments and rather remain silent during a big win. Give the team the respect they deserve and pack the pit this Thursday!

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

It's sad when an thread for a win that is part of a four game win streak gets less responses than a lose. I guess some people only know how to make negative comments and rather remain silent during a big win. Give the team the respect they deserve and pack the pit this Thursday!

I think a lot of people didn't realize it was an early game.

It's sad when a thread for a win that is part of a four game win streak gets less responses than a lose. I guess some people only know how to make negative comments and rather remain silent during a big win.

That seems kind of petty. The thread is 3 pages long and has had 953 views so far. I'm sure we've had threads for losses with less of both.

• Upvote 1

That seems kind of petty. The thread is 3 pages long and has had 953 views so far. I'm sure we've had threads for losses with less of both.

Petty? I don't know about that...what seems petty to me is all the continued harping on the HC and AD in every single thread...created for any odd discussion...and then having pretty much zero to say during a four game win streak...sort of like praising a softball coach...hired by the same AD that the folks bitch about hiring the HC in basketball. THAT seems petty to me and very hypocritical. But, only at North Texas, right?

For me, I am just glad all the haters have been fairly quiet for this four game win streak. Such a blessing to not have to see all the hate spewing for a few games. But, never fear...they will be back loud as ever should the team lose a game. You can bank on that...petty that it is of course. But, it is such a comfort knowing they all support the players from afar.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4