Quarterback prospect

Ibleedgreen

Based on what Mr. Riddle out of Florida has stated, we probably are not taking a QB in this class.

Agreed, if we passed on Riddle then this kid has no chance. Give me Riddle over this kid any day of the week

Stats from this year dont impress me much either considering he plays in the private school league. His arm doesnt seem strong at all and it almost looks like he shot puts his throws. Doesnt matter anyways considering this team isnt taking a QB in this class even though it should be. They should get like two QB's this class and make every QB on the roster fight for their scholarship.

after the debacle this year with our 3 QB's, why would we not take a QB or assume we are going to go with Means or Chumley?

I agree with TFLF that the front 3 need to go, so will be telling if DMac and Coaches ignore theElephant in the room -- bad QB play

Edited by untbowler

Agree. Unless they really think they have something in Means. But, again...we're talking about hope over evidence at this point: the same things we had/have with Williams.

At this point, if Means does work out, it might be like the blind squirrel finding a nut.

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch

Agree. Unless they really think they have something in Means. But, again...we're talking about hope over evidence at this point: the same things we had/have with Williams.

At this point, if Means does work out, it might be like the blind squirrel finding a nut.

The last thing we saw out of Means though was a subpar senior year in HS. So, you're correct in your assessment.

If we're hanging next year on Means, I'm very nervous.

after the debacle this year with our 3 QB's, why would we not take a QB or assume we are going to go with Means or Chumley?

I agree with TFLF that the front 3 need to go, so will be telling if DMac and Coaches ignore theElephant in the room -- bad QB play

I Can understand throwing out McNulty/Greer but not Dajon. Well at least not yet any ways because he is only a RS FR and has tons of room to grow. MCNUTTY and Greer have reached their full potential in my mind. I am thinking Means is the future here though.

We must be going after juco or grad transfer. Not taking a QB at all will be a huge mistake. It will almost certainly prep us for another losing season and set us up in 2016 with 0 momentum.

Greer?

The last thing we saw out of Means though was a subpar senior year in HS. So, you're correct in your assessment.

If we're hanging next year on Means, I'm very nervous.

Agreed. Also, Dajon almost beat out DT last fall. And Dajon wasn't even even an early enrollee. Means was there during the spring and he still couldn't beat these guys out, or even make a little noise in the QB competition, against QBs who have not been as successful as DT.

There are cases of qbs being better in college than HS. But having to rely on that happening is a dangerous situation.