This is how you build a program.  We are starting to build our defensive line talent in a big way and that makes me very excited about the future.  GMG!

I watched about two plays and could see that this guy delivers a pop to the offensive lineman.  Glad to have him aboard. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AustinFromUNT said:

#3 on the list of best DL in Oklahoma.

And we still have an offer out for #2 on that list.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I’ve never been so excited about the future of the football team!  This is great!

Edited by glick1980
  • Upvote 4

I really hope we can redshirt this kid! A year under Coach Zach would be great! This will be how we build DL and OL thru red shirting! Congrats to all!

• Upvote 1

Great get for the Mean Green.  Let's hang on and get that signature during the Dec. early signing period.  The Mean Green are certainly on an upward trajectory in recruiting these days.  Be still my heart!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

The cultural shift we’re experiencing in athletics and our upward trajectory as a university is something I always had a feeling would happen. I remember telling friends in 08’ that the value of our degrees would only increase over time. IMO we’re starting to see that happen. GMG 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

According to 247sports we are currently ranked 59th in the standings for 2019.

The teams we are ranked above that are worth mentioning are as follows: Oregon State, BYU, Rutgers, UH, UCF, WV, Arizona, Memphis, Louisville, K State, WKU, Boise State, LA tech, Troy(?), Syracuse, Tulsa, UCLA, Missouri, USF, Washington State, SDSU, Army. 

Of course, we are top of CUSA - WKU & La Tech are the only schools I felt were worth my time to type. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Prettylittleeagle said:

According to 247sports we are currently ranked 59th in the standings for 2019.

The teams we are ranked above that are worth mentioning are as follows: Oregon State, BYU, Rutgers, UH, UCF, WV, Arizona, Memphis, Louisville, K State, WKU, Boise State, LA tech, Troy(?), Syracuse, Tulsa, UCLA, Missouri, USF, Washington State, SDSU, Army. 

Of course, we are top of CUSA - WKU & La Tech are the only schools I felt were worth my time to type. 

This is with Roland not being ranked! I believe he could be a 3 star!  GMG

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

This is with Roland not being ranked! I believe he could be a 3 star!  GMG

I believe he will be ranked as a 3* as well, curious where his actual number will fall. 

• Like 2