New CUSA unis

jdennis82

Liked the HOD unis with carbon fiber helmet but the eagle on the side didn't add the right finishing touch, it wasn't even the same color green as the rest of the uniform. I think the helmet would have looked even better if the eagle in the side was larger and the right shade of green. The brighter the green, with the black uniform, looks great because it pops! Don't get me wrong, it is my favorite, just slightly ahead of our green top uniforms and white pants combination.

If UTSA can have that many different uniforms and helmets, then why in the good world can't we. Their program is not even 5 years old!

The uniforms and helmets are bigger than most people think, especially with the new generation we are trying to connect with and recruit. Like it or not, it's not changing so why resist this change and take advantage of this opportunity.

• Upvote 1

Like that UAB helmet. Not as much as the Mizzou one.

For the color on the HoD helmet, it was right, but it was reflective so it didn't always appear to be the correct color.

Bc5yV89CcAAGOVL.jpg

Those helmets are amazing. I think they were reflecting the blue sky at the game but the green would look just right at night.

wow...terrific looking helmet...a 4 year program that obliviously understands the power of good design.

while we're still stuck with our mojo killing goofy horn stripe pants, mint green helmets with 1980's white facemask, shoes & socks

I hope that Nike worked with us and gave some good input on ours.

Haha, we order our unis from the same generic Nike catalog that HS and pee-wee teams order from. Nike won't care too much about what we wear until we come up with a little more $$$. In the span of 3 years, we've had only 3 plain generic sets of uniforms by Nike standards. We're small beans to them.

• Upvote 1