Orr & Chancellor

Marty

Anybody know how Orr ended up playing? Did he get any defensive reps or just Special teams?

Zach was playing inside linebacker in the 4th. The plays I was able to see mainly went to the other side of the field. I did see him get some pressure on a blitz on one play.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2

So yesterday I ran to Wal-Mart to get groceries after the 2nd quarter of the Ravens game. Ended up spending two hours there because they charged me twice and couldn't figure out how to refund it. I say all this to ask: Does anyone know if there's a place I can see our boys' stats, replays or anything? I would really like to know how they did.

Brelan had 1 catch for 2 yards. He got creamed. Saw action to start the 3rd quarter out of the slot. ran the ball alot on the plays he was in. Couldn't see if he was getting separation because he was running off the screen and they were stingy w/ replays and wide looks. the route where he caught the ball, he was open early on and clements just held onto the ball too long. would've love to have seen him get in some space. Did not return any punts or kickoffs.

• Upvote 1

So yesterday I ran to Wal-Mart to get groceries after the 2nd quarter of the Ravens game. Ended up spending two hours there because they charged me twice and couldn't figure out how to refund it. I say all this to ask: Does anyone know if there's a place I can see our boys' stats, replays or anything? I would really like to know how they did.

Try nfl.com.

• Upvote 1

There is also an phone app called theScore, it has all of the stats for every game.

• Upvote 1