Don't miss out: Mean Green Yardsign!

Harry

gallery_1_236_319974.jpg

We have a limited supply of these very NICE Mean Green yardsigns for sale in our store. Built to last by a good Mean Green fan and alum. They are priced to sell so you need to get one before they are all gone. They are a must for the Mean Green Fan and also make great gifts. These are now available in our store and will accept paypal only (no checks). Here is the link to purchase: http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/store/product/4-mean-green-yardsign/

This post has been promoted to an article

Warning.... this sign will draw idiots to your house in efforts to convince you to leave "Mean Green Security" and switch over to their security company. Makes me laugh every time.

That seals the deal. I definitely want it now, because I want to have some fun with that if it happens!

I'd be like, "I dunno man . . . your security company sounds really good, but mine comes with UNT season tickets. If you can beat that and get me a voucher for two beers at each game I think we have a deal."

Edited by TheFranchise
  • Upvote 2

THANKS To those who placed orders last week and over the weekend! All those orders mailed todayyou should should expect them Tuesday or Wednesday. This is a really nice items and you will not find a lower price out there. The company producing them is owned and run by UNT alums and season ticket holders and Mean Green Club members. We have a limited supply of these, and that supply took a hit with our first wave of orders. Get yours now before it is too late! GMG!

Thanks to everyone for the orders. I can honestly say every single fan who has ordered one of these we have talked to has been pleased with the price, product quality and shipping. They are going fast so get yours while you can! GMG!

• 2 weeks later...