Breaking news — Two UNT players arrested

Harry

yeah, call me a saint for not being a common thief, OK. Let's gang up on me like I'm the one robbing wal-mart, cool?

Yes, we gang up on you for not robbing a Walmart. Not for acting like a holier than thou art tool. Why don't you tell Sed how you feel in person?

Edited by ChristopherRyanWilkes
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would be more than happy to tell Sed how I feel in person in a heartbeat. What's he going to do? Beat me up? That's fine. No disrespect to him bc to my knowledge this his his first issue, but this stuff can't become an every summer event. 2 summers in a row of slap on the wrists, might as well call us North Auburn.

What I like about you is you never, ever overstate anything... Ever...

Not overstating anything. What I said is 100% true, including bubble gum at 10 yrs old. However, I may be hyper-responsive due to drinking at Silverleafs while watching the US team get knocked out. So if I offend anyone on here, my mistake. My intentions are good, but after watching US suck it up then getting on here reading this I am just aggravated.

Snap judgement. It's what America does these days.

How about we wait for some more facts (or any facts, for that matter) to come out before MFn these guys into next week.

This. We need to wait until we know what really happened before we curse these guys. If they stole the TVs then they need to be gone, or at least have their ships pulled. But until then, let's reserve judgment.

Innocent until proven guilty.

• Upvote 4

This. We need to wait until we know what really happened before we curse these guys. If they stole the TVs then they need to be gone, or at least have their ships pulled. But until then, let's reserve judgment.

Innocent until proven guilty.

I agree. His twitter comment did speak for itself though. I'll back off bc I simply don't know the facts.
  • Upvote 1

If you tweet college (or HS) kids, and you are over 22, you're most definitely a douchebag.

There is too much same team fan-to-fan uncalled for hostility on this board. You're at least 42 calling a 20-something yr old a douchebag. But me tweeting someone in the same age group makes me a douche bag? Explain, please.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If you tweet college (or HS) kids, and you are over 22, you're most definitely a douchebag.

So what if a 34 year-old college student tweets one of his college classmates. That makes him a douchebag?

*Ishouldprobablychangemynametoquasioldguystudent*

I don't think being a bubble gum thief in 1950 was a crime yet, so you're off the hook.

And emotionally, you haven't made it to the age where you can be considered mentally culpable.

Ain't this fun?!?!?

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is too much same team fan-to-fan uncalled for hostility on this board. You're at least 42 calling a 20-something yr old a douchebag. But me tweeting someone in the same age group makes me a douche bag? Explain, please.

We get it, dude is an idiot for stealing a TV, what a heroic stand you are making there. Doesn't mean you have to beat him down when he is making an admission and saying he will accept the consequences.

• Upvote 5

Snap judgement. It's what America does these days.

How about we wait for some more facts (or any facts, for that matter) to come out before MFn these guys into next week.

Yes, get the fact before deciding or stating anything in public. Mac and the athletic department are correct in not commenting until they find out what happened.