Pep Rally - 5pm - 12/31 - Fair Park

Mean Green Matt

So, I just called the parking number for Fair Park and was told that parking for this evening is $15. I made him repeat that and clarify that he was not talking about tomorrow for the game, and he confirmed. That seriously can't be right, can it? I have parked for less than that (or free) for events at Fair Park Music Hall.

So, I just called the parking number for Fair Park and was told that parking for this evening is $15. I made him repeat that and clarify that he was not talking about tomorrow for the game, and he confirmed. That seriously can't be right, can it? I have parked for less than that (or free) for events at Fair Park Music Hall.

$15 for a one hour event, yikes.

Go buy him some Emergen-C from CVS make him chug 2 per 1 water bottle twice today. Once immediately and once when he goes to sleep. Again when he wakes up tomorrow am and he'll be ready to go. No I am not a Dr., but Yes I do think I know almost as much as them. :crazysmile:

I was just told over the phone by Advancement personnel on the ground at Fair Park that tonight's parking was free.

• Upvote 1

Pep Rally 2 #gmg

A video posted by Christopher Walker (@fussbudgets) on Dec 31, 2013 at 3:34pm PST

Some observations:

Our cheerleaders/dancers are waaaayyyy hotter (honestly surprising).

The Green Brigade is probably 5x bigger than UNLV's, though the latter do have some fun tunes and routines.

Pres. Smatresk is still definitely all UNLV this week.

• Upvote 1

Some observations:

Our cheerleaders/dancers are waaaayyyy hotter (honestly surprising).

The Green Brigade is probably 5x bigger than UNLV's, though the latter do have some fun tunes and routines.

Pres. Smatresk is still definitely all UNLV this week.

When it comes to great college bands, size is not as important as showmanship.

I'll take the under 200 member band that "Letsgiveacheer" was the director of over this current group any day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1