North Texas Chant for Heart of Dallas? Boomer?

Harry

Yep, have no fear, Mean Green fans are all over the press box side as well. I know 2 large groups that purchased on that side. I am sure this holds true for many tickets purchased through HOD.

I know it's not popular on here, but I didn't care as long as I was there. I was more excited about all these people who wanted to go to a game for the first time this year. I'll be sure to yell Texas when I hear North and I can't wait to hear how it sounds with the acoustics of the Cotton Bowl.

Should just get it going right away during the coin toss. Then we can let the nationally televised audience know who we are.

• Upvote 1

Yep, have no fear, Mean Green fans are all over the press box side as well. I know 2 large groups that purchased on that side. I am sure this holds true for many tickets purchased through HOD.

I know it's not popular on here, but I didn't care as long as I was there. I was more excited about all these people who wanted to go to a game for the first time this year. I'll be sure to yell Texas when I hear North and I can't wait to hear how it sounds with the acoustics of the Cotton Bowl.

Should just get it going right away during the coin toss. Then we can let the nationally televised audience know who we are.

Amen about the coin toss. I hope that place is LOUD all game long. NOLA bowl made a good impression on TV with the energy and noise level. We can certainly do the same.