Poinsettia Bowl

UNTeagle88

This is just what San Diego bowls do...the Holiday Bowl also keeps "San Diego" in the endzones and paints them to team colors and there's no arguing that that isn't a pretty good bowl matchup most years.

Edited by MDH
  • Upvote 1

This is one of the most lifeless bowls ever. For this season I put the potato bowl and poinsettia bowl as two of the tougher watches. It's college football so I love it but energy not spewing through the tv.

GMG

• Upvote 1

This is one of the most lifeless bowls ever. For this season I put the potato bowl and poinsettia bowl as two of the tougher watches. It's college football so I love it but energy not spewing through the tv.

GMG

Agreed. The Potato Bowl has to be the most worthless. Only time anyone was ever in the stands was when it featured Boise -- and now they're in a different, unaffiliated conference.

Agreed. The Potato Bowl has to be the most worthless. Only time anyone was ever in the stands was when it featured Boise -- and now they're in a different, unaffiliated conference.

Actually, they usually have a pretty decent crowd for that game because the city of Boise usually comes out to watch. Also helps when schools like Idaho and Utah State are in it.

I'd never complain about going to San Diego though.

I am in San Diego right now until Jan 8th. Great weather...well, I am here all that time except for the quick return late on the 30th and return to San Diego on the 2nd for the Mean Green victory over UNLV in the HOD Bowl. No way I was going to miss that.

Do I get the award for the one attending from the longest distance for the Mean Green? Ha! Doubtful...hope not. Hope a few long range Mean Green fans get to make it. Great way to pair up a bit of a vacation with some Mean Green fun!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do I get the award for the one attending from the longest distance for the Mean Green? Ha! Doubtful...hope not. Hope a few long range Mean Green fans get to make it. Great way to pair up a bit of a vacation with some Mean Green fun!

No as far as you, but I'm coming in from Colorado for it.

I am in San Diego right now until Jan 8th. Great weather...well, I am here all that time except for the quick return late on the 30th and return to San Diego on the 2nd for the Mean Green victory over UNLV in the HOD Bowl. No way I was going to miss that.

Saw some guy flying in from England for this game

Taking the Big Dog from LA to Dallas (all the flights were too steep once I got the go ahead from work, etc). That's over 30 hours each way --- don't question my dedication. ;)

I hope you arrive in one piece - upon your arrival at the Dallas station: run.

Not the first time I have been there, but yeah it is.

Greyhounding it all the way from LA? Wow! That is hugely dedicated. Take a note pad for the weird people watching events that will occur on that trip.

But you better FedEx your wallet to Tasty ahead of time... Too soon??

Greyhounding it all the way from LA? Wow! That is hugely dedicated. Take a note pad for the weird people watching events that will occur on that trip.

But you better FedEx your wallet to Tasty ahead of time... Too soon??

I've taken the Greyhound to Vegas before - couldn't be crazier than that trip was. It'll be a lot longer though obviously. :)

• Upvote 1