Thank You UNT!

warcat

As one of the biggest instigators leading up to this game... I want to thank you guys for the opportunity y'all presented UTSA today.

All shit talking aside, this was a HUGE opportunity for us, and we definitely appreciate it. Good luck the rest of the season... Finish strong!

Edited by warcat
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

I didn't watch it, just listened on iheart radio... But it sounded like our defense snuffed your offense out most of the game, and our offense dominated your defense, especially on 3rd down.

Do NOT feel bad about this loss. UTSA is a damn good football team. We kinda lay low for the most part, but can't really lay low after this win.

Now we are the biggest Tulane fans you'll ever hear of. GO GREEN WAVE!!! Beat the hell outta Rice!!!!

Warcat, you can check all of my posts. I have always spoke of UTSA as a solid football team. I saw ya'll play Houston tough until the 4th quarter. I saw ya'll play Rice and lose by only 6pts. I saw ya'll play OSU blow for blow for 2 qtrs. Congratulations on the win today. I foresaw this as a genuine rivalry from the very beginning. UTSA will continue to grow and get better each year as will UNT. This makes for an awesome annual rivalry. Its rare to see the beginning of a genuine instate Texas rivalry. Ya'll may have won this year, however, there is still round two next year. I'm glad our schools can add something new to the Texas football scene. Enjoy it until we meet again.

Chief Rising Eagle.

Go Mean Green.

• Upvote 1

I might be one of the few UTSA guys that will ever say this, but I cannot stress enough the importance of Eric Soza to this team. UTSA will lose him to graduation after this season. Even though the team will be FILLED with seniors next season, it may be a bit of a struggle to find a replacement to fill Eric's shoes. He's a special player, and might be sorely missed next season.

The qb's in line for the spot next season had better pay attention to all the little things Eric does, whether it's at practice, on game days, or on the actual field of play. Be the difference maker when you have the keys.

I might be one of the few UTSA guys that will ever say this, but I cannot stress enough the importance of Eric Soza to this team. .

I could have told you this after the Oklahoma State game. The guy is damn good and is why I didnt talk an ounce of trash these past two weeks.

But your OC and DC out gamed us ten fold. We were out coached and out played from the first series on. We were lucky this game wasn't 40-13.

Congrats and good luck rest of the way.

Rick

• Upvote 3

I could have told you this after the Oklahoma State game. The guy is damn good and is why I didnt talk an ounce of trash these past two weeks.

But your OC and DC out gamed us ten fold. We were out coached and out played from the first series on. We were lucky this game wasn't 40-13.

Congrats and good luck rest of the way.

Rick

Class act post there Rick... Much appreciation. With UNT fans like you it makes it hard to hate y'all!

Where's UNT90 when you need him?? Lol

Edited by warcat
  • Upvote 2

Class act post there Rick... Much appreciation. With UNT fans like you it makes it hard to hate y'all!

Where's UNT90 when you need him?? Lol

Isn't UTSA one of the youngest teams in the nation ?

Glad u had fun , safe travels back to all.

Maybe we can beat u guys on the hardwood for the battle for 15th place !!

• Upvote 1

Isn't UTSA one of the youngest teams in the nation ?

Glad u had fun , safe travels back to all.

Maybe we can beat u guys on the hardwood for the battle for 15th place !!

NT03 like to pile in the disappointment. Hope all you UTSA fans had fun and are planning on leaving before the bad weather tomorrow.