Idaho (11/22/13)

CMJ

Really... You think CJ and Jordan have played up to par this year? They are still in the top scores, but I expect more from them. CJ has gone from solid pg to well I am unsure where he sits on the team right now to be honest. Alzee has been very good running the team

I think Chris and Jordan are than 10.5 and 11.8 points (respectively) per game.

Edited by UNTFan23

I think Chris and Jordan are than 10.5 and 11.8 points (respectively) per game.

Basketball is not all scoring. Hence why I said they are still in the tops in scoring. But CJ is not playing like a point guard. He is playing a shooting guard only we have plenty of them and they can knock down the three. We need him to run the team and be the coach on the court. It is his job but Alzee is running the floor better. Huge props to Alzee this year. Really impressing me.

Really... You think CJ and Jordan have played up to par this year? They are still in the top scores, but I expect more from them. CJ has gone from solid pg to well I am unsure where he sits on the team right now to be honest. Alzee has been very good running the team

here they come ladies and gents!

excuses! excuses for EVERYONE!!!

• Upvote 2

You guys sound like Idaho after last night's game. Some games it works and some games it just doesn't. And as much as you may not want to admit it, Idaho and UNT are VERY similar in basketball currently. An 18 win team goes to 12 wins, looking to bounce back this year. Both very close in RPI conferences. Sun Belt 1-2 spots below the WAC, CUSA .0054 (1 spot) better than the WAC this year. You may have beat on our football team, but the football players don't play on the bball team lol.

Go Vandals!

Go Green

Please tell us more about the games where it works, because I am looking forward to what that feels like and I want to make sure I know what to expect.

• Upvote 1

edit: of course, I am talking about pics of you walking away from the keyboard. What'd you think I was talking about?

I am gonna given this game a media timeout or so....if we keep sucking, my girlfriend and I are gonna get an early start on our Friday night plans. I can't ignore her for this.

Ok, not sure, but I think I was able to get a picture of CMJ and his girlfriend right after we went down 24. Nice hat.

7x1_Charlie_barf_blood.gif

Edited by greenit
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Basketball is not all scoring. Hence why I said they are still in the tops in scoring. But CJ is not playing like a point guard. He is playing a shooting guard only we have plenty of them and they can knock down the three. We need him to run the team and be the coach on the court. It is his job but Alzee is running the floor better. Huge props to Alzee this year. Really impressing me.

Defense is a part of the game and that certainly ain't happening. We've given up on average 8.3 threes a game, which is par for tonight's game (8).

It's gonna be a long, long season.

Edited by UNTFan23

I've been one to try and give Benford some leeway. This is still early in the season and there's a lot of basketball left to be played.

I gotta say this though-- hearing Benford in post game state that he and his coaches told the players they had to defend the three is getting old. His job is not just to tell them what to do but to get them to execute.