Idaho (11/22/13)

CMJ

remember how yesterday we all agreed on no excuses to lose to Idaho...?

i can't wait to see what Andrew comes up with!

Am I suppose to come up with something...? It sucks. We have promise but as of now it sucks. I was thinking we start the season 4-2 maybe 3-3.... So we need this one and it's just not happening.

• Upvote 1

You guys sound like Idaho after last night's game. Some games it works and some games it just doesn't. And as much as you may not want to admit it, Idaho and UNT are VERY similar in basketball currently. An 18 win team goes to 12 wins, looking to bounce back this year. Both very close in RPI conferences. Sun Belt 1-2 spots below the WAC, CUSA .0054 (1 spot) better than the WAC this year. You may have beat on our football team, but the football players don't play on the bball team lol.

Go Vandals!

Go Green

• Upvote 3

And as much as you may not want to admit it, Idaho and UNT are VERY similar in basketball currently.

I didn't want to insult you, but... Are you saying that you guys are terrible at basketball with a f---ing inept coach who can't possibly be fired soon enough?

Because if you are, then we are practically twins!

We apparently suck at defense....

I have no clue what is up with CJ and Jordan but they need to step up or sit? Benfords guys are doing us a solid this year with the addition of Alzee who is playing fantastic.

Vaughs, Taylor, Voss, Colman, and Anaefiok (spelling?) are all solid this year

We apparently suck at defense....

I have no clue what is up with CJ and Jordan but they need to step up or sit? Benfords guys are doing us a solid this year with the addition of Alzee who is playing fantastic.

Vaughs, Taylor, Voss, Colman, and Anaefiok (spelling?) are all solid this year

Excuses, excuses. It's all JJ's recruits fault....

• Upvote 2

You guys sound like Idaho after last night's game. Some games it works and some games it just doesn't. And as much as you may not want to admit it, Idaho and UNT are VERY similar in basketball currently. An 18 win team goes to 12 wins, looking to bounce back this year. Both very close in RPI conferences. Sun Belt 1-2 spots below the WAC, CUSA .0054 (1 spot) better than the WAC this year. You may have beat on our football team, but the football players don't play on the bball team lol.

Go Vandals!

Go Green

i wish we were as good as Idaho...

this thing used to be a point of pride... now it's the thing nobody wants to mention