And the 2 weeks of UTSA Smack/Food talk continues

Harry

That joke is already out in the open. UNT would be lucky to have an AD like Hickey. You know some one with passion who actually wants something more than to be awful for 100 years

We have 25 conference championships in that hundred years. Maybe 26 in a month. UTSA has how many? Don't bother answering that. We know. You really can't talk trash if you don't know about us and you don't have a leg to stand on because y'all haven't done anything yet. Edited by UNTexas

FCS and Sunbelt right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Texas_Mean_Green_football#Conference_championships

We've shared conference memberships with tons of Texas schools - large and small - in addition to other recognized names such as Louisville and Tulsa. I know it's hard to believe, but many teams were D2 just like us. College football history goes further back than 3 years, even preceding the Colonel's founding of KFC.

I didn't think the internet was so hard for you guys.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=north+texas+football+conference+championships

• Upvote 1

my favorite scene in a great movie

I have some friends and a lot of acquaintances that were extras in Bernie; they pulled a lot of folks not only from Carthage itself but from Texarkana primarily. I was back visiting and hanging out at a newer bar and sitting there bemused as friend after friend got brave enough to get in line smirking for the casting call in the corner room.

Well lookey here

851313.jpg

This is the point where I distinctly become uncomfortable associating with some of you.

4 Sun Belt (I believe). The rest are from the 70s and before when we were in some decent conferences. We didn't fare well in FCS because the FCS drop was mainly just an excuse for us to not have an important team.

Please take time to research our years as D1AA. We won the Southland a couple of years and were ranked in the Top 10 nationally, as high as #1 I believe,during our drop in the 80's. Yes, it was a way for the administration to save money, and many would like to forget these years, but we were successful winning conferences, going to the playoffs and beating teams like TTech and UT in 88.

I'm not surprised that Dirtyseal has found a comfortable home over here. This place reeks of his handy work. You have learned much from his teachings. :fighting0069:

“I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board.”

Hey I forgot to add that utsa band joke with the pic...BRILLIANT! :lolu: I'm just enjoying the smack talking and UNT is really good and utsa's ability kinda brings me back to that SPECIAL NEEDS JOKE! :shocking: