Louisiana College Football Picks of the Week:

Harry

North Texas (-6 1/2) at Louisiana Tech, 2:30 p.m. (CBS Sports Network) -- Has Tech's program sunk to the point that the Bulldogs are a touchdown underdog at home to a North Texas team that didn't get above .500 in the Sun Belt in the last eight years? Surely Tech has enough to handle the not-so-Mean Green and become a factor in a C-USA league that looks weaker by the week. Louisiana Tech 27-24. -

See more at: http://www.sportsnola.com/sports/local-sports-news/college-football-news/600716-louisiana-college-football-picks-of-the-week-october-15-19.html#sthash.yyxuJBsC.dpuf

Apparently we're still using last year's numbers to make predictions about this year's games? Somebody hasn't been watching this year....

Yes, this paragraph screams homerism and not doing your homework. I only wish that la tech didn't think of ourselves as mean. boy are they in for a bad dream.

• Upvote 2

If anybody knows the movie Little Big Man...

Jack Crabb: General, you go down there.

General Custer: You're advising me to go into the Coulee Joe Aillet Stadium?

Jack Crabb: Yes sir.

General Custer: There are no Indians Mean Green there, I suppose.

Jack Crabb: I didn't say that. There are thousands of Indians Mean Green down there. And when they get done with you, there won't be nothing left but a greasy spot. This ain't the Washite River, General Todd Dodge's Mean Green and them ain't helpless women and children DBs and LBs waiting for you. They're Cheyenne brave, and Sioux Skladany's Mean Green . You go down there, General, if you've got the nerve.

General Custer: Still trying to outsmart me, aren't you, mule-skinner. You want me to think that you don't want me to go down there, but the subtle truth is you really *don't* want me to go down there!

• Upvote 1