Top five-and-a-half things I'm looking forward to this year

aztecskin

1. Home-opener.

2. Getting to manage the Alumni Pavilion some more - I love this space.

3. Brock Berglund - here's to hoping.

4. Zach Orr - let's make a Lombardi run!

5. Hosting all of Texas late in the season - come see what you've been missing UTEP, UTSA, Rice.

Edited by Christopher Walker
  • Upvote 5

1) Black Jerseys- a guy can hope

2) Inventive promotions for the home opener- a guy can hope

3) Not laying an egg in front of a huge opening day crowd- a guy can hope

4) Letting Chico loose with the offense- a guy can hope

5) Pageantry- hey, this is my half thing I'm hoping for

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1) Black Jerseys- a guy can hope

2) Inventive promotions for the home opener- a guy can hope

3) Not laying an egg in front of a huge opening day crowd- a guy can hope

4) Letting Chico loose with the offense- a guy can hope

5) Pageantry- hey, this is my half thing I'm hoping for

1) I was led to believe the mere thought of black jerseys and this situation left such a collective bad taste in the Mean Green's mouth that the notion of ever doing them again was a non-starter.

"A guy can hope..."

tumblr_m3ashxdjcM1r5agi0o1_500.gif

1. Using my new generator during tailgating.

2. Breaking in the corn hole game I built in the off season.

3. Hosting watching parties at Fairview Down Under.

4. Playing some teams that spare to fair football fans have heard of.

5. Visiting the Alumni Pavilion.

5.5. Tricked up 100 years of football celebratory uniforms.

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

1)Seeing DT watch you all eat crow

2)Six home games-three with Texas schools

3)A return trip to N.O. to open inagural season in C-USA- have air and hotel already set

4)Partying in the club seats as we exceed expectations and make Apogee a tough road site for ANY opponent

5.5)Holding back my anticipation for the 2014 season when the hated Southern Money U visits Apogee for the first time.

1. Tee vee games. (and looking good on them)

2. Brock doing his best Johnny Football imitation

3. The experience that is Apogee

4. Coach Mac establishing himself as a coach for now and the future of Mean Green Football

5. SMUt and Cougar High failure.

• Upvote 1

4. Coach Mac establishing himself as a coach for now and the future of Mean Green Football.

Love your number 4 and I think a lot of us share in this. What a great thing it would be ---to solidify Mac here as the leader of this program for many years to come. Man I sure hope this happens.

1. Scoring more points! 20.9 points a game isn't going to cut it. Southern Miss scored 19.7 points a game last year and won 0 games last year in this conference. We have to improve big time on that, no matter who is under center. And for the record idc who is as long as we score more.

2. Season opener at home. Great opportunity to start the season 1-0

3. Pretty sweet schedule. 6 home games that are winnable, as well as a few road games where we should have a decent chance like Southern Miss and Tulane.

4. Watching our new guys. Obviously the transfers were brought in to contribute immediately, but I can't wait to see guys like Darvin Kidsy, Syd Moore, and Chad Davis contribute as true freshman.

5. Getting to meet you guys. Between baseball, work, and my infant nephew I haven't had a chance to go to the GMG games. I won't be missing game days though.

• Upvote 2

1)Seeing DT watch you all eat crow

2)Six home games-three with Texas schools

3)A return trip to N.O. to open inagural season in C-USA- have air and hotel already set

4)Partying in the club seats as we exceed expectations and make Apogee a tough road site for ANY opponent

5.5)Holding back my anticipation for the 2014 season when the hated Southern Money U visits Apogee for the first time.

On 3rd and goal from the 15, people in the first few rows of the wingzone should be worried about eating pigskin!

I hope he improves. I've seen him make some killer (awesome) throws. But I've seen him make some (drive) killer throws as well.

• Upvote 1