PJ officially transferring

NT03

This is what happens when you REFUSE to fix a terrible mistake.

2 dominoes down, how many more to go??

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will get fixed--in 2 or 3 years from now. No money to buy out the remaining 4 years--we'd have to raise funds on innocent students and possibly take away funding possibilities for other programs that we love alot more than basketball here in Denton//UNT BOR

Can someone release a Mike Rice type video of Benford?

Honestly though, Benford is harsh verbally like Rice was to his players in practices. You have to be tough on your players, but Benford has been known to cross the line. Another big reason why his players don't want to play for him.

But they love and respect him I thought? He's making them into better people is what I'm told. Life lessons is what matter here. W's in life not W's on the court

• Upvote 1

But they love and respect him I thought? He's making them into better people is what I'm told. Life lessons is what matter here. W's in life not W's on the court

If Skivdrew played for Benford he'd go home crying to mommy in an hour.

I've played for some mean coaches, but Benford is excessive, like Rice, and creates a terrible practice atmosphere. My gf has a yoga class in the pit so I'd go early with her and see him chew out the guys, Niko in particular, for stupid reasons.

I've played for some mean coaches, but Benford is excessive, like Rice, and creates a terrible practice atmosphere. My gf has a yoga class in the pit so I'd go early with her and see him chew out the guys, Niko in particular, for stupid reasons.

They should chew him out for being a horrible coach.

I believe you and I was afraid of this. Even Tony Mitchell said in his press conference how Benford "cussed" them.

• Upvote 1

It will get fixed--in 2 or 3 years from now. No money to buy out the remaining 4 years--we'd have to raise funds on innocent students and possibly take away funding possibilities for other programs that we love alot more than basketball here in Denton//UNT BOR

We raised 3 million in 30 days. If the AD were honest with donors and wanted to get this done, they could. Instead, we just cross our fingers and pray something changes.

Mind boggling.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

We raised 3 million in 30 days. If the AD were honest with donors and wanted to get this done, they could. Instead, we just cross our fingers and pray something changes.

Mind boggling.

This is what worries me the most. We are sitting here talking about adding another sport when we have our most successful sport (basketball) suffocating because we don't want to buy out a coach's contract?

Get ready for a mediocre baseball team is all I can say...

• Upvote 1

I believe that the coaches and not-coaches now outnumber the players. Tough to say for sure... There were a lot of new faces who officially do who-knows-what. But, at minimum, it's a tie.

Benford tells Vito that he expects six back. How many coaches do we have now?

"Benford said that he anticipates six players returning from last seasons team. Of those six players, only four saw significant action."

• Upvote 1

Benford tells Vito that he expects six back. How many coaches do we have now?

"Benford said that he anticipates six players returning from last seasons team. Of those six players, only four saw significant action."

Officially, Benford, Lundy, Evans, Anwar, and Luster make 5. Hopkins, assuming he's not busy with study hall, makes 6.

There are 2 other guys who popped up last year who I've never seen before. No idea if they're not-coaching, trainers, or consultants. I hope they were not-coaches like Hopkins and not miscellaneous staff, because one of them seemed to have a lot to say during huddles and timeouts.