Arkansas Little Rock (1/10/13)

CMJ

Given the HYPE and expectations of this team, this is by far the most disappointing UNT team I've seen in any sport at any time since I've starting following NT. Talking with older alums going back to the 50's, none of them can think of a bigger let down either.

All I can say is, wow! We are really bad a won't get to double digit wins.

North Carolina, Drexel, and UT are close but of those a few have far better records.
So,you list 3 teams, and say "a few" have better records? What does the word "few" mean to you; more than 1 but less than 3? Strange use of the language, if you ask me, but you're missing a bigger point, which is,at the end of the year, those teams will still be well regarded, and we will have lost a big chance to improve ourselves.

Wow...just wow! I know UALR tends to hold team scoring down, but how does a team just stop scoring in the final quarter of a game? That is two games in a row where these guys just forgot how to shoot at the end. Man, how do these things keep happening?

Most over hyped UNT team in all my history with the program. Expectations obviously set way too high, but that doesn't make it suck any less. Really feel bad for the team. I know they go out wanting and expecting to win. This must be even tougher on the payers and coaches as it is on the fans. Man, UNT needs some shooting and a win or two ASAP!

I'll be there've Saturday for the S Ala game.....hoping that the team breaks out of this funk and gets the W. Hope to see you there!

• Upvote 1