Virginia (11-20-12)

greeninok

Should be very interesting. Both teams have an identical record. We have common opponent too: Lamar. UNT and Virginia beat Lamar in similar fashion. Virginia 63 Lamar 44. UNT 74 Lamar 59.

Should be a great game! A win over the ACC might help a little with that nasty, sour taste I still have with the ugly loss against that stinken team I won't mention.

• Upvote 2

Will it be on espn 3?

I have not seen anything about it being televised. I don't think any of the NIT consolation bracket games are being televised nationally.

http://www.virginiasports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/112012aab.html Nothing listed on the UVA site about it either.

Edited by MeanGreenSoHo

Will it be on espn 3?

I didn't see it on the watchespn.com for upcoming games. That's a little bit of a surprise. I thought all the ACC games were supposed to be on ESPN3.

KENPOM has Virginia winning 64-57. Hopefully we can spring the upset to make up for our disaster in Manhattan.

I like how half the listings on ESPN3 are blacked out on ESPN3.

Nothing new, but it seems like more than ever...by a large margin.

ESPN is blacking out games that are on ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU that are ESPN3. To view those games online you must have a cable company that uses watchESPN (I know FIOS and Time Warner do). After you log in using you cable credentials you can watch the game. They don't want people using ESPN3 instead of subscribing to cable to watch games.