where is it?

mgfan

every single sun belt school has released theres, as well as every single d1 school in Texas other than us. This is sad.

Edited by meanJewGreen

Everyone should start emailing RV everyday until it comes out. Don't forget to also mention that we need TM jersies as well. And a new jumbo tron. A better sound system wouldn't hurt either. Maybe upgrade the consessions while he is at it. Thats all for now.

and some hot coal disposal cans in the red/blue lot

every single sun belt school has released theirs, as well as every single d1 school in Texas other than us. This is sad.

There's another D1 school in Texas that hasn't released its schedule. Coincidence, I think not.

This other Texas school was was looking for a home and home starting on the road this season. They then added the stipulation that it would only be a road game if it were at a BCS AQ school (basketball BCS AQ?). The terror caused by the thought of getting destroyed at North Texas caused their team to mutiny and the coach to commit himself to the looney bin and quit.

• Upvote 3

There's another D1 school in Texas that hasn't released its schedule. Coincidence, I think not.

This other Texas school was was looking for a home and home starting on the road this season. They then added the stipulation that it would only be a road game if it were at a BCS AQ school (basketball BCS AQ?). The terror caused by the thought of getting destroyed at North Texas caused their team to mutiny and the coach to commit himself to the looney bin and quit.

http://lubbockonline.com/filed-online/2012-09-26/tech-basketball-announces-schedule-not-coach#.UGO2_mt5mK1

• Upvote 1

I assume it's a home & home , if so our little trip to Pennsylvania will have to wait a year. Is Lehigh any closer to you CBL?

Right about the same distance, but a much, much easier trip.

Not sure where I'd recommend you boys fly into, though. Maybe White Plains if it works out for me to play chauffeur

Edited by Censored by Laurie
  • Upvote 1

Right about the same distance, but a much, much easier trip.

Not sure where I'd recommend you boys fly into, though. Maybe White Plains if it works out for me to play chauffeur

Don't mean to butt in but Bethlehem PA is only about 65-70 miles from the Newark Airport (both just off of I-78) and I'd guess that the airfare is much cheaper.

Don't mean to butt in but Bethlehem PA is only about 65-70 miles from the Newark Airport (both just off of I-78) and I'd guess that the airfare is much cheaper.

That's a good suggestion...I just likely wouldn't be able to pick them up in Newark coming from New Haven...maybe if the game was on a weekend.

Of course we don't even know that there is a home and home (or hell...a game, really) so it's all speculative talk at this point anyway