I hope none of you have a meltdown like this

Winters

Winters I can probably save you and everyone on this board some time by just saying that no one here cares about you or your quarterbacks. These posts might get people excited on the K-state boards so please redirect all future posts there.

I'm going to save you the time and say that I would kill you in hand to hand combat and that you probably smell like garbage.

Edited by Harry
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

What's the big deal ? Kansas State beat a bad, bad, bad Miami team. This guy just said so. I thought Kansas State was #14. But apparently they are #21. Upsetting the #21 team won't have nearly the same warm feeling to it but I think Kansas State has set themselves up for a loss.

When were you at Kansas State Winters ? Are you working in your degreed field ? How long have you been a season ticket holder ?

GO MEAN GREEN

What's the big deal ? Kansas State beat a bad, bad, bad Miami team. This guy just said so. I thought Kansas State was #14. But apparently they are #21. Upsetting the #21 team won't have nearly the same warm feeling to it but I think Kansas State has set themselves up for a loss.

When were you at Kansas State Winters ? Are you working in your degreed field ? How long have you been a season ticket holder ?

GO MEAN GREEN

A while to both.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to save you the time and say that I would kill you in hand to hand combat and that you probably smell like garbage and probably have dumbass for balls.

Wow! I was really trying so hard to respect anything in that floodplain you call a state...I was. I even have a neighbor who is a K-State grad...and he's a good guy. Now, though, I can see that the educational system in the land of the fuchsia kitty is sorely lacking.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

That's pretty good, if you have ten minutes to spare this meltdown is atleast equally as good. Following Michigan State blowing a 17 point lead to Notre Dame in 2006. It gets really good around the 4 minute mark.

"TIMEOUTS AREN'T LIKE CELL PHONE MINUTES, THEY DON'T CARRY OVER!!!!!!"

Edited by ntmeangreen11
  • Upvote 1

Better if it was on the other board, but that was actually pretty funny, though I would also appreciate a few more people that intensely supportive of our program. On the other hand, I would have liked to have switched LSU for Miami in a schedule trade with K-State :P

• Upvote 1

That's pretty good, if you have ten minutes to spare this meltdown is atleast equally as good. Following Michigan State blowing a 17 point lead to Notre Dame in 2006. It gets really good around the 4 minute mark.

"TIMEOUTS AREN'T LIKE CELL PHONE MINUTES, THEY DON'T CARRY OVER!!!!!!"

so glad we have the ticket...

• Upvote 2

All I'll say was that I'll never forget the last time we played Kansas State. Gutwrenching game, but I'm glad I was there to see an amazing comeback. In San Marcos, against Texas State, in basketball.

Bill Snyder smells like mothballs and soggy diapers. Charlie Weis smells like meatballs and soggy diapers. Not sure which is worse.

All I'll say was that I'll never forget the last time we played Kansas State. Gutwrenching game, but I'm glad I was there to see an amazing comeback. In San Marcos, against Texas State, in basketball.

Bill Snyder smells like mothballs and soggy diapers. Charlie Weis smells like meatballs and soggy diapers. Not sure which is worse.

This made me laugh.

I'm going to save you the time and say that I would kill you in hand to hand combat and that you probably smell like garbage and probably have dumbass for balls.

Confusing...but funny.

Speaking of hand-to-hand combat...if we dropped all 44 presidents into a Roman Coliseum style venue, armed with a hunting knife, who would come out on top of a to-the-death mass knife-fight?

Confusing...but funny.

Speaking of hand-to-hand combat...if we dropped all 44 presidents into a Roman Coliseum style venue, armed with a hunting knife, who would come out on top of a to-the-death mass knife-fight?

Taft...he woulda either sat on everyone, or ate everyone....or both.