OFFICIAL UNT vs. LSU GAME-WATCHING LOCATIONS THREAD

Harry

I know it's a fat chance, but is anyone going to be in Shreveport, LA??

I will be there visiting family and I know the Buffalo Wild Wings on the Boardwalk will be showing the game. Anybody want to come support our team with me?

I just noticed that Rudy's in Allen has their "Watch UNT Football at Rudy's" banner hanging out front of their restaurant again. Glad to know they didn't get rid of it at the end of last year. The restaurant did the banner on their own. It's great to see UNT sponsored by community businesses.

I'd like to think that you and I had something to do with the value they got out of our watching parties there. Good job to you sir.

I know it's a fat chance, but is anyone going to be in Shreveport, LA??

I will be there visiting family and I know the Buffalo Wild Wings on the Boardwalk will be showing the game. Anybody want to come support our team with me?

I'll be the random guy in Knoxville TN if it makes you feel better

• Upvote 1

Do I dare venture to that Hole-in-the-Wall across from Invesco to be berated by those Coonasses up here on the Front Range? Highly unlikely. Probably will venture to Dirk's on Dry Creek, since it looks like it's under new Ownership, and is the Home Base for KState Alums. At least they'll be more considerate in a couple of weeks than those Drenched Coonies will be this Saturday. And yes, I am in Denver. GO GREEN!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Here's an update of locations from the MGS site:

XBCHEAABODFVDPA.20120809214519.png At Hooters in Denton, hosted by Hooters

XBCHEAABODFVDPA.20120809214519.png At Fox & Hound in Lewisville, hosted by the UNT Alumni Association's Denton Chapter

XBCHEAABODFVDPA.20120809214519.png At Rudy's in Allen, hosted by UNT Alumni Association's Collin County Network

XBCHEAABODFVDPA.20120809214519.png At Champions in Austin, hosted by UNT Alumni Association's Austin Network