T.J. Taylor on UNT Campus Today

Harry

Tasty is in all of us, whether one realizes it or not. I know

2403870_1.jpg

:ninja:

Uh... I never stayed with him in Hot Springs, so I know this is untrue.

Back on topic:

Was looking through apparent new DB transfer Jordan Finch's twitter (yes, killing time before a late appointment) and found this:

"My dog @tjtaylor21 coming to UNT. Lol guess just one more person to add to the UNT-OU connection."

The plot thickens.

Uh... I never stayed with him in Hot Springs, so I know this is untrue.

Back on topic:

Was looking through apparent new DB transfer Jordan Finch's twitter (yes, killing time before a late appointment) and found this:

"My dog @tjtaylor21 coming to UNT. Lol guess just one more person to add to the UNT-OU connection."

The plot thickens.

Trice and TJ were tweeting the other night as well.mtrice may be our best recruiter in both sports

Don't count Niko out.

Anyone else remember at the SBC tourney when they ran the iso to Niko as time was running out in the 1st half? Can't remember if it was in the quarters or semis, I don't believe it was in the finals, but Niko took it all alone, drove and faded away to the right a la Dirk Nowitzki and put it in off the glass to end the half. Oh maaan what a sick shot that was.

• Upvote 3

Questions still remains how will he get on the team if the scholly is full? Do we kick some one off? Does he walk on pay his own pay? Am I asking too many questions?

That is the problem. I think they are working it out somehow. If there was a scolly available right now, he would have signed yesterday.

If you're talking about this:

I wasn't the one who -1'd you.

No, it was something else. You told me you did it. No big deal. I just hate the feature. We're all the same Mean Green family. We shouldn't be bagging on each other or able to -1. IMHO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Well said and I agree. Getting into C-USA wasn't half bad either!

Harry, I would +1 you right now, but since mods are immune to criticism or praise I will just agree with you.

:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No, it was something else. You told me you did it. No big deal. I just hate the feature. We're all the same Mean Green family. We shouldn't be bagging on each other or able to -1. IMHO

Listen, we all know unless you have an airplane to take pictures of Apogee or somehow find Nathan Tune's beautiful lost dog then +1 and -1 mean nothing.

• Upvote 1

Are we really bitching over +/-? C'mon guys, unite as one! I'd say "We are North Texas" but any line starting with "We are..." has been tainted by Penn State. So instead, Go Mean Green. That being said, let's just be pumped we have another weapon to our team.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Are we really bitching over +/-? C'mon guys, unite as one! I'd say "We are North Texas" but any line starting with "We are..." has been tainted by Penn State. So instead, Go Mean Green. That being said, let's just be pumped we have another weapon to our team.

Best thing to do is give a -1 to anyone who gripes about receiving one.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1