I wish Cuban would just let Carlyle go out and develop some talent. Why try to buy the primadonna talent. I just think the Spurs methodology is completely underrated.

GMG

I wish Cuban would just let Carlyle go out and develop some talent. Why try to buy the primadonna talent. I just think the Spurs methodology is completely underrated.

GMG

This is because the Mavs consistently try to be "smarter than the room." They reach for players that have high "upside" and who never pan out in the draft. Dirk isn't in every draft. Just look at his year's draft. They took their usual white stiff (though this one is talented) and traded him away for a six pack of Smirnoff Ice and a PS Vita.

It was expected. I think both Williams and Howard want to play together and NJ is their best option including the NY market and new arena. For me I'm really not disappointed...I didn't expect him to come here and there are other guys out there they can sign. I think Williams will meet with the Mavs out of formality but he's going to Brooklyn. At this point I don't think any team is going to take a flyer on the one year rental because it will be too much to give up. While I think Orlando is better off just gutting what they have and rebuilding than to get talent that will make them middle of the pack at best but they won't Howard go without getting something in return and frankly I don't think they have stomach to fight yet another year of the Dwight Howard circus and his diva attitude.

Shocking news but I'm not as ticked about Kidd leaving...Dude is great but still 39. It will further force Dallas and Carlisle to finally play young players and let them take their lumps. The off season has been a disaster unless Cuban has something else in his back pocket which I doubt.

• Upvote 1

I know he might be a little expensive but I love Goran Dragic. I happen to think he'll be a great PG in the league. I'd give him his 7-8 million per season and your PG holes would be filled instantly.

Already agreed to terms with Phoenix. Hello lottery! Hello Tony Mitchell!

• Upvote 1