Is this racist or not ?

ABC has video of George Zimmerman in police custody the night of the shooting:

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/40131_Video-_George_Zimmerman_on_Night_of_Trayvon_Killing_-_No_Injuries!

If he broke his nose and he shot Martin while he was underneath him getting his head bounced off the sidewalk, where is the blood? Where is any sign of injury on Zimmerman?

In the video you can also see the Sanford cops handling evidence such as Zimmerman's coat without using gloves.

The funeral director who handled Martin's body also said he found no signs on his hands of being involved in a fight.

He was dead the moment the new black panthers put the bounty on him.

For real? Ive pretty much stopped following this story ..

Wouldn't they be subject to arrest for such a thing? I would think there has to be a law that says you can't put a bounty on someone..

Edited by NT03

I think it's profiling if for nothing else being a young person wearing a hoodie. I think the really interesting question I haven't heard very often is if Zimmerman had been black, would we have the same story?

I think it's profiling if for nothing else being a young person wearing a hoodie. I think the really interesting question I haven't heard very often is if Zimmerman had been black, would we have the same story?

Sadly, Florida has a stand your ground case in which a black guy shot a white guy dead after he took a gun to yell at a kid for skateboarding on a tennis court:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/witnesses-dispute-trevor-dooleys-stand-your-ground-claim-in-valrico/1206308

The white guy was an unarmed war vet in his 40s playing basketball with his eight year old. The black guy said he "felt threatened."

http://littlegreenfo..._-_No_Injuries!

If he broke his nose and he shot Martin while he was underneath him getting his head bounced off the sidewalk, where is the blood? Where is any sign of injury on Zimmerman?

In the video you can also see the Sanford cops handling evidence such as Zimmerman's coat without using gloves.

The funeral director who handled Martin's body also said he found no signs on his hands of being involved in a fight.

I'd feel a lot better about this tape if it was from the ABC website and wasn't off a website call little green footballs. Be careful here. Remember, Zimmerman was not arrested the night of the offense. Zimmerman is clearly in hand cuffs here. Police may have done that for the transport, but this also could be tape of his previous arrest put out by this site as the night of Martin's shooting. Got any other source for this video?

As far as the forensic expertise of an undertaker, well, I think I'll just wait for the autopsy report. I don't know which is more incredulous, the funeral director's forensic science knowledge or his expertise on criminal investigations.

The talk earlier in the thread about Trayvon being 6'3" 150lbs while Zimmerman was 5ft something and "well over" 200lbs and how Zimmerman would've overpowered him reminded me of one of my favorite streetfights. Roger Huerta (5'9" 154lbs) vs Rashad Bobino (5'11" 230lbs) of the UT Longhorns on 6th Street in Austin.

It may not be related at all but I just enjoy watching a little guy beat the crap out of a big guy that thinks he's invincible.

Wouldn't they be subject to arrest for such a thing? I would think there has to be a law that says you can't put a bounty on someone..

not an actual call for violence against zimmerman but offered a 10,000 dollar reward for anyone who gets zimmerman and takes him to the police to be jailed...you can read into that however you wish...

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-03-26/justice/justice_florida-teen-shooting-bounty_1_martin-family-street-law-bounty-offer?_s=PM:JUSTICE

Edited by THOR

The talk earlier in the thread about Trayvon being 6'3" 150lbs while Zimmerman was 5ft something and "well over" 200lbs and how Zimmerman would've overpowered him reminded me of one of my favorite streetfights. Roger Huerta (5'9" 154lbs) vs Rashad Bobino (5'11" 230lbs) of the UT Longhorns on 6th Street in Austin.

It may not be related at all but I just enjoy watching a little guy beat the crap out of a big guy that thinks he's invincible.

Okay, but let's be fair - Bobino was trying to fight a girl. Okay...ambush a girl. He had no idea a guy was going to step in.

Also, with the whole Zimmerman vs. Martin thing.... Although there are two sides to every story, this is America: Zimmerman has to understand that just being half-Mexican or Puerto Rican or Cuban or whatever isn't minority enough. He's not minority enough to not be racist.

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch

Okay, but let's be fair - Bobino was trying to fight a girl. Okay...ambush a girl. He had no idea a guy was going to step in.

I agree. I just enjoy that he got knocked out after talking crap to a guy he didn't know was a MMA fighter. I'm not a big fan of Longhorns anyway so that added a bit to my enjoyment.

Also, with the whole Zimmerman vs. Martin thing.... Although there are two sides to every story, this is America: Zimmerman has to understand that just being half-Mexican or Puerto Rican or Cuban or whatever isn't minority enough. He's not minority enough to not be racist.

You make a good point. I wonder why nobody has every labeled our president as a White African-American.

• Downvote 1

not an actual call for violence against zimmerman but offered a 10,000 dollar reward for anyone who gets zimmerman and takes him to the police to be jailed...you can read into that however you wish...

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-03-26/justice/justice_florida-teen-shooting-bounty_1_martin-family-street-law-bounty-offer?_s=PM:JUSTICE

The term used was a $10K reward for his capture. At least that's what it was originally. And even if it was for his capture and taking him to the police to be jailed, They have no legal authority to do that. In Texas it would be kidnapping charges. That's IF there was no violence involved.

http://littlegreenfo..._-_No_Injuries!

If he's under arrest, I'm making the assumption that he was wearing those clothes at the time of the shooting, and couldn't change before getting put in a squad car. Can I continue under that assumption?

If that's the case, why aren't his clothes bloody? If he's getting pummeled from someone 'laying' on top of him(bleeding from the back of his head, grass stains on his back, broken nose are the claims) and he shot Martin, wouldn't his shirt be covered in blood? If you shoot anyone from close range, isn't there a high probability you've got blood on your clothes?

If he's under arrest, I'm making the assumption that he was wearing those clothes at the time of the shooting, and couldn't change before getting put in a squad car. Can I continue under that assumption?

If that's the case, why aren't his clothes bloody? If he's getting pummeled from someone 'laying' on top of him(bleeding from the back of his head, grass stains on his back, broken nose are the claims) and he shot Martin, wouldn't his shirt be covered in blood? If you shoot anyone from close range, isn't there a high probability you've got blood on your clothes?

May be on his coat, which, I ASSUME, was probably collected as evidence at the scene. Don't worry, ZImmerman's injuries will be detailed in the photographs taken by police, you know, from that non-investigation that was done, which will be of far greater quality than a grainy surveillance camera video. ;)

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

May be on his coat, which, I ASSUME, was probably collected as evidence at the scene. Don't worry, ZImmerman's injuries will be detailed in the photographs taken by police, you know, from that non-investigation that was done, which will be of far greater quality than a grainy surveillance camera video. ;)

He's still wearing a coat....

Nah, more like a season long suspension and a fine.

George Zimmerman was fired from his job as a security guard in 2005 for "being too aggressive," a former co-worker told the New York Daily News.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmerman-lost-job-party-security-guard-aggressive-ex-co-worker-article-1.1053223#ixzz1qdJD0u5K

"Usually he was just a cool guy. He liked to drink and hang with the women like the rest of us," his former coworker said. "But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When the dude snapped, he snapped. He had a temper and he became a liability. One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted. It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out."

George Zimmerman was fired from his job as a security guard in 2005 for "being too aggressive," a former co-worker told the New York Daily News.

http://www.nydailyne...3#ixzz1qdJD0u5K

"Usually he was just a cool guy. He liked to drink and hang with the women like the rest of us," his former coworker said. "But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When the dude snapped, he snapped. He had a temper and he became a liability. One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted. It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out."

Man, who needs a professional investigation when so called facts like this are out there. Let's lock him up and throw away the key.

Funny, you post things favorable to the prosecution of Zimmerman, yet you obviously knew about Martin's twitter account long before I did, yet never chose to post that info.

Agenda?... Naaaa

This is boring me and I'm done. It's sad that many in this country have become so ignorant that they make judgements without any knowledge of the facts.

Think I'll go to starbucks and get a handie.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 14

Funny, you post things favorable to the prosecution of Zimmerman, yet you obviously knew about Martin's twitter account long before I did, yet never chose to post that info.

Agenda?... Naaaa

There wasn't anything in his Twitter posts that made him look bad, aside perhaps from a few comments that suggested he was fond of smoking pot. Otherwise, he was just hitting on girls, bullshitting with his friends and talking a bunch of random teen nonsense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A forensic voice expert said his analysis indicates that Trayvon Martin was crying for help, not George Zimmerman:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-31/news/os-trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-911-20120331_1_voice-identification-expert-reasonable-scientific-certainty

"You can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman," said Tom Owen, chairman emeritus of the American Board of Recorded Evidence.

• Upvote 5