Is this racist or not ?

Man, who needs a professional investigation when so called facts like this are out there. Let's lock him up and throw away the key.

Funny, you post things favorable to the prosecution of Zimmerman, yet you obviously knew about Martin's twitter account long before I did, yet never chose to post that info.

Agenda?... Naaaa

This is boring me and I'm done. It's sad that many in this country have become so ignorant that they make judgements without any knowledge of the facts.

Think I'll go to starbucks and get a handie.

Hope the handie went well. Looks like the FACTS are stacking up up against your buddy. What say you now?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hope the handie went well. Looks like the FACTS are stacking up up against your buddy. What say you now?

This

and

This

Funny how you twist calling for patience and a thorough investigation into Zimmerman being my "buddy."

Hardly.

That's all. I'll continue to monitor the awesome investigation of the media investigation ongoing in this thread for grins and giggles. Funny how people don't realize how they are simply being played by the media in this deal. Keep giving them the website hits and ratings that they want, folks, and they will keep telling you whatever you want to hear.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

• 1 year later...

Thought this thread should be pulled back up.

Read through and look at how many were prejudiced by the basic definition of the word.

See how many kept leaping on false news reports to justify their prejudiced opinion.

Maybe some of y'all who are honest with yourselves will take a valuable lesson from this.

• Upvote 2

Have you seen the freaking police investigation? You ASSUME the investigation is bad without knowing one fact of that investigation. Why? Because it doesn't give you what you want.

Could there be problems in the investigation? Yes. Is this a certainty? No. Could a good investigation have been done that produced no probable cause to arrest Zimmerman? Yep.

What if the police have Martin's cell phone (highly probable). What if the time of the girlfriend's call ended 5 minutes before Zimmerman contacted 911? That would mean the girlfriend has no idea how the altercation occurred. Again, these are what ifs, and the point is we just don't know.

You need to remember that the DA's office also looked at the investigation. If more needed to be done, they would have told the investigators to do it. That seperate government entity also concluded that no charges should be filed.

Please answer this: What if the special prosecutor now assigned says that no criminal charges should be filed? Will you accept that? Will 3 diffferent investigaive reviews be enough for you?

Pretty on the nose here. The call actually ended 4 minutes before the altercation, not 5 . And the police had the records.

• Downvote 1

You don't have one clue as to what was and was not done in the investigation. None of us do. Ny comment about the police and D.A.'s professionalism was made reference the way they have prevented leaks to the media (for the most part) and have chosen to apparently do what they think is right instead of bow to IMMENSE public pressure, like a certain prosecutor did in Durham, North Carolina. That got him a lot of publicity, but in the end cost him disbarment and the loss of a law career.

The comparison to the Duke Lacrosse scandal may be coming full circle, as the prosecutors in the case may be facing severe sanctions for hiding potential evidence.

• Downvote 1