Chase Walling

BigPonyFan

Nothing wrong with owning a BMW when you purchase it.

Theres nothing wrong with parents wanting the best for there kids... Every parent wants to give there kids stuff that they couldnt have growing up, its how you carry yourself is what matters...Its the new money people that havent learned that concept yet

Edited by Dr. Seuss
  • Upvote 2

I've owned both Beamer and Benz. IMO Benz is all status symbol, BMW is far superior when it comes to ride quality.

My first car in high school was a Merc., then my first car in college was a Beamer. Shortly thereafter I purchased my first car(with my own money), a Porsche. To each his own Lifer...

P.S. There is no substitute for Porsche. No others come close, Fact!

• Upvote 1

I've owned both Beamer and Benz. IMO Benz is all status symbol, BMW is far superior when it comes to ride quality.

My first car in high school was a Merc., then my first car in college was a Beamer. Shortly thereafter I purchased my first car(with my own money), a Porsche. To each his own Lifer...

i dont' know dude...my kia sedona mini van is balling!!! shiat...fold down seats, removable second row chairs, electric doors...pretty effing sweet my nizzy!!!

Edited by THOR
  • Upvote 2

I've got nothing against those that pay their way. You should buy what you want and more power to you!

Back on topic, where has Chase Walling stated that he is considering SMU after committing to us?

There's an article on Rivals, but I transfer my subscription when The Mean Green Report went down.

EDIT: Obviously, that's not supposed to say "transfer." :rolleyes:

Edited by Mean Green 93-98

Benz is a much smoother ride, BMW is a driver's car. Had more problems w/ my BMWs than Benzes though.

• Upvote 1

Benz is a much smoother ride, BMW is a driver's car. Had more problems w/ my BMWs than Benzes though.

I can go with that.. Benz rides like a tank, holds a straight line on its own, rarely needs readjusting. BMW is much more responsive, so it wiggles more on the road. Porsche holds a straight line without sacrificing responsiveness, but they get you on the creature comforts that come standard with Merc, and Beamer. I maintain Porsche is a race car in street clothing, perfect blend of the the aforementioned two..

• Upvote 1

A lot of NT's feeling about SMU date back to SMU preventig NT from joing CUSA...to the extent the SMU President lobbied other CUSA presidents to kill a move for NT to move into CUSA.

I hate smoo because they're afraid of us. They won't play us in football because it's "beneath them", and they won't play us in basketball because they know we would wipe the floor with them.

Screw them. Let's move on and worry about those schools with the balls to play us.

I hate smoo because they're afraid of us. They won't play us in football because it's "beneath them", and they won't play us in basketball because they know we would wipe the floor with them.

Screw them. Let's move on and worry about those schools with the balls to play us.

Uh... You do know that they are playing us in a home and home series starting in 2014, right?

They probably didn't want to play us in the Dodge era due to the hit the would take in SOS. Can't really blame them. If we get good in football, a lot of teams that "are scared of us" will be itching to play us in home and home series. And by good, I mean top 60 good. But that is a big if.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They probably didn't want to play us in the Dodge era due to the hit the would take in SOS. Can't really blame them.

Believe that if you want. I don't. SOS has not kept SMU from playing SFA and Northwestern (LA) State. Glad for the upcoming series we have with them, even if June Jones opposed it.

And I have no doubt that the reason they won't schedule us in basketball is because they know what we will do to them.

(For those who want to skip through the five pages- here is a summary.)

SMU fan- My penis is ten inches.

UNT fan- Just because your parent's genes gave you a ten inch penis does not make you better. I worked hard to get my eight inch penis and measure it accurately, your ten inch is actually seven inches.

Edited by Eastwood Eagle
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

(For those who want to skip through the five pages- here is a summary.)

SMU fan- My penis is ten inches.

UNT fan- Just because your parent's genes gave you a ten inch penis does not make you better. I worked hard to get my eight inch penis and measure it accurately, your ten inch is actually seven inches.

C'mon people, clean it up! <_<

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1