Does anybody have a North Texas or UNT or NTSU or Worm tatoo?

I don't recommend tattoos...I have to live with a portrait of Todd Dodge in his mean green coaching gear for life...ugh, I just wasn't thinking straight after that WKU victory...

You just need to find an artist that's good at alterations. Hell, in the past ten years the small of my back has gone from a girlfriend, to Dickey, to Dodge, to Rodge, to another girlfriend, and now to Scrappy. I think Scrappy stays....

• Upvote 3

I have said for a long time that if we crack the Top 25 I'll get an interlocking NT. Dickey almost had us there.

Why credit one coach above another? When we someday crack the top 10, I'll get a human centipede with every man who helped get us there.

• Upvote 5

I got a B O on my left butt cheek and a G E R on the other. Wild times after that Baylor game

Things like that remind me that you're from the Wichita Falls area. On a more serious note, I was listening to the Hard Line once, and one of them said that the other had "North Texas" or some abbreviated version of that tattooed on his taint. For some reason, it seems like the taint is a body part more discussed among North Texas folks than one might expect.