NT - Bama Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

It's like predicting the number of casualties from a train wreck. No one wants to do it, but someone is going to be pretty close to the final numbers.

Surely some of the GMG.com family believes we can win (I'm looking at you KRAM!)...

I'm not one of those:

NT - 10

Bama - 52

No injuries please! Lance runs for over 100 yds. Brelan continues to impress (however Brelan goes balls-to-the-wall 100% of the time, so he is probably the one I'm most concerned with getting injured).

I don't want to do this, but Alabama 49 North Texas 13. Lance held under 65 yards again, but has a good day receiving. Osborn/McNutly play most of 2nd half at QB...just a guess.

We are so overmatched in the talent department it's not even funny. My hope is we continue to get better fundamentally, don't make stupid mistakes, gain valuable experience at a game speed most of these kids have not experienced, and obviously hope to get out injury-free; as I do feel if we do those very things, fans could be pleasantly surprised on how we beat up a Big 10 opponent next week in Apogee.

• Upvote 1

I respect all of your opinions, but with all due respect, how do you expect to achieve your point totals that I see for every post? Are you expecting a "pick 6" to get your 7 points. No offense, but your offense is not going to score any offensive touchdowns unless capitalizing off of a turnover deep in our territory.

Your defense is good, but a shutout is rare, no matter the opponent. Doesn't matter how we score them.

I respect all of your opinions, but with all due respect, how do you expect to achieve your point totals that I see for every post? Are you expecting a "pick 6" to get your 7 points. No offense, but your offense is not going to score any offensive touchdowns unless capitalizing off of a turnover deep in our territory.

dude

In a.game like this, sabin will empty the bench...

You guys will likely just start the fullback fall into the pile in every series... With the backups, practice squad and waterboy playing d in the 4th, anything can happen.

We already know the outcome of the game. No need to be trolling on here and putting more salt on the wound. That being said we can score a touchdown or maybe even two with legitimate drives. But go ahead and celebrate your victory as you're not getting any disputes from the board in that regard.