Welcome Bama Fans

Harry

Seeing some register on here and am looking forward to learning more about their squad.

Quick Breakdown: We'd take every one of their 105 and then some; and they may want a handful of our 85 guys...maybe if we're lucky.

That being said, looking forward to seeing Coach Mac's approach in a game like this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

What dumb responses in this thread. No offense, but one can tell a very small program. Trips like this, can do you well... assume you travel. The Penn State program/ fan base is top notch and similar to ours. Had a wonderful time in Pittsburgh and State College intermingling with the fans, and hope for the same this weekend. Here is a link to one of our biggest fan sites; feel free to check it out and make yourself welcome.

BamaOnLine

I can tell your daddy is also your uncle...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

What dumb responses in this thread. No offense, but one can tell a very small program. Trips like this, can do you well... assume you travel. The Penn State program/ fan base is top notch and similar to ours. Had a wonderful time in Pittsburgh and State College intermingling with the fans, and hope for the same this weekend. Here is a link to one of our biggest fan sites; feel free to check it out and make yourself welcome.

BamaOnLine

Did you buy your Alabama t-shirt at Walmart or the dollar store?

Heh to some of the responses on here. BTW, if you want to see our side of the aisle, come over to WoollyAl. WoollyAl.com

Be sure and check out the Rack-out thread. Warning though, I run the site and the language there can get a little salty.

Here is hoping for an injury free game this Saturday and if any of you make the trip, be safe and hope you enjoy your time in Bryant-Denny(except for the score, of course) :D

• Upvote 2

Heh to some of the responses on here. BTW, if you want to see our side of the aisle, come over to WoollyAl. WoollyAl.com

Be sure and check out the Rack-out thread. Warning though, I run the site and the language there can get a little salty.

Here is hoping for an injury free game this Saturday and if any of you make the trip, be safe and hope you enjoy your time in Bryant-Denny(except for the score, of course) :D

Thanks bamachine I will check it out and great avatar!

The North Texas "Rackout" thread is classic!

• Upvote 2

What kind of board do you people run here? This is a "welcome" thread? I have been to Texas and not everyone there is a snotty twit; I'm not sure why so many of you play one on the Internet.

And, thanks a whole lot for sending your refuse and rubbish to Alabama and the SEC. We didn't want the Aggies any more than any of you did. I don't think that was a very nice thing to do at all. Now, we have to deal with what no one, even in Texas, wanted to deal with.

And what is up with the mystery question on sign-up about what city the North University of Green Jean Texans is in? You may have more members on this board if you didn't throw out almost unanswerable questions as a requirement to join. Thanks go out to Google on that one.

And Apogee Stadium. Yeah, right. That is hilarious. Where is the football stadium? 30,000 capacity? You folks aren't serious about football at all. We have pee-wee football stadiums in Alabama that hold more than 30,000 people. Let me guess, the University of North Texans is an "academic" college. Am I right?

An Internet networking company built your stadium, is that correct? Wow. And you guys had to name it Apogee because that is what the networking company said it had to be, correct? And it's only a 30,000 capacity stadium? Y'all got taken. You could have went with a big time company, like Tampax by Procter & Gamble, to beg and plead with to build you a stadium that would hold more than a few thousand.

How cool would that have been? The Tampax Stadium of North Texas Green Giants sponsored by Procter and Gamble. Talk about generating some interest.

Of course, no one ever accused a Texan of having an imagination or, for that matter, a sense of humor. Lastly, what does gome an green.com mean?

Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

• Upvote 1

What kind of board do you people run here? This is a "welcome" thread? I have been to Texas and not everyone there is a snotty twit; I'm not sure why so many of you play one on the Internet.

And, thanks a whole lot for sending your refuse and rubbish to Alabama and the SEC. We didn't want the Aggies any more than any of you did. I don't think that was a very nice thing to do at all. Now, we have to deal with what no one, even in Texas, wanted to deal with.

And what is up with the mystery question on sign-up about what city the North University of Green Jean Texans is in? You may have more members on this board if you didn't throw out almost unanswerable questions as a requirement to join. Thanks go out to Google on that one.

And Apogee Stadium. Yeah, right. That is hilarious. Where is the football stadium? 30,000 capacity? You folks aren't serious about football at all. We have pee-wee football stadiums in Alabama that hold more than 30,000 people. Let me guess, the University of North Texans is an "academic" college. Am I right?

An Internet networking company built your stadium, is that correct? Wow. And you guys had to name it Apogee because that is what the networking company said it had to be, correct? And it's only a 30,000 capacity stadium? Y'all got taken. You could have went with a big time company, like Tampax by Procter & Gamble, to beg and plead with to build you a stadium that would hold more than a few thousand.

How cool would that have been? The Tampax Stadium of North Texas Green Giants sponsored by Procter and Gamble. Talk about generating some interest.

Of course, no one ever accused a Texan of having an imagination or, for that matter, a sense of humor.

You're terrible at smack. Put in a room with LSU, A&M and Auburn, that's a distant 5th according to my Alabama algebra text.

• Upvote 2

Of course, no one ever accused a Texan of having an imagination or, for that matter, a sense of humor. Lastly, what does gome an green.com mean? Is that a Texan saying like good bull or something?

Is that supposed to pass for smack?

Funny_Pictures_10253.jpg

CtrlAltDel, seems to me Tampax would be an appropriate company to sponsor a team known as "Roll Tide" with your red uniforms.

Typical SEC smack. Without Texas you boys wouldn't be able to recruit enough high school athletes from Bama to field a starting eleven.

Oh, and it is North Texas, but then again, what else would I expect from a moron with Bear Bryant tattooed across his back. I'm looking forward to an invitation to your 6th grade graduation. Guess you can walk the aisle with your son.

• Upvote 3

Well, CtrlAltDel, you certainly introduced yourself as a complete retard. Even Special Ed can come up with a better nickname rather than you, who could only stare at the keyboard and use three keys to use as your nickname. I guess all that time spent catching for your brother rattled your brain a little too much.

I don't know much about cow culture either, maybe you could enlighten us to "Elephant Culture"?

Don't you have a meth lab to check on. That shit will blow your single wide up if you're not careful.

Edited by Rudy

Texas Northern fans seem to be overly concerned with books and larning and smarts and sech. That's all they seem to know how to talk about.

And, seriously, which SEC team heavily recruits from Texas? It always amazes me how folks from Texas think that, without their state, recruiting of all other teams in the nation would be ruined.

Does Greg McElroy count? I always thought of him as more of a Californian because he didn't seem goofy and thick like most Texans.

Alabama has recruited a grand total of 30 football players from the state of Texas since 1892, when the team was formed. 19 of them were flops who never saw the field. But, go on living in your dreamworld, by all means.

Dude, take a chill pill. They're just messing with you. You're telling me we're the only board who makes fun of Alabama for its reputation(not talking about football at all) because it's in the south. As is Texas, there's just as many imbred country folk here as there is in Alabama. Both states are from the south that means Alabama & Texas are better than every other state not in the south. It's good natured ribbing, let us have some damn fun, we know, your program is superior. If you can't take a joke then leave.

BTW, I did enjoy the topic you made :goodjob: so maybe you can stick around ha