I'd rather face the hated Yankees. Fear Detroit pitching much more the NY pitching, plus we would be guaranteed prime time for every game.

Hate trying to watch at work.

Either way we'd get prime time since the ALCS and NLCS are not in the same days. It's just that the Yankees are much more of the prime time team.

I am not pulling for anybody in particular. Yanks have superior lineup overall but Detroit has superior pitching.

Last year I was happy that SF came out of the NL and we saw what happens so either way I think the Rangers have a legitimate shot either way.

Either way we'd get prime time since the ALCS and NLCS are not in the same days. It's just that the Yankees are much more of the prime time team.

I am not pulling for anybody in particular. Yanks have superior lineup overall but Detroit has superior pitching.

Last year I was happy that SF came out of the NL and we saw what happens so either way I think the Rangers have a legitimate shot either way.

Nope. Several afternoon games in this series. Really don't know why St. Louis v Brewers rates Prime time over Texas/Detroit.

Go figure.

Nope. Several afternoon games in this series. Really don't know why St. Louis v Brewers rates Prime time over Texas/Detroit.

Go figure.

Because Fox doesn't have faith in the Tigers and Rangers bringing in TV audiences, so they wanted day games so they could keep their normal primetime lineup. TBS was more than happy to show the NL games in primetime.

Edited by CMJ

Go figure.

You know I don't know what I was thinking when I typed that because I must have been thinking of the conference finals in the NBA and NHL. But yeah it's a shame that 3 of the games are scheduled during the day when one of the teams is a top 5 media market.

BAD radio was mentioning something about having to (or possibly wanting to) make them day games because of the X Factor. Either way it's a crock...I wonder had TBS had the rights if the Ranger games still would have been day games.

Because Fox doesn't have faith in the Tigers and Rangers bringing in TV audiences, so they wanted days games so they could keep their normal primetime lineup. TBS was more than happy to show the NL games in primetime.

Shows you what I know. Didn't even know TBS was still in the rotation for the Championship Series.

FOX wanting to show the X- Factor instead of the ALDS??? Sad commentary on American society.

Shows you what I know. Didn't even know TBS was still in the rotation for the Championship Series.

FOX wanting to show the X- Factor instead of the ALDS??? Sad commentary on American society.

Starting last year (or maybe the year before?) TBS and Fox trade off the ALCS and NLCS. Fox gets the World Series all to itself (for now anyways).

Koji Uehara needs to fly home tonight and not bother showing up again

It's simply amazing that a person so dominant can be that bad in a matter of a day in one trade. I guess there is hope next season for Koji. Tho I don't think he lost the game for us. I kinda had that thought that Detroit will pull this one out. Fister is one hell of a pitcher.