For Those Of You Selecting Your Club Seats This Week

Harry

A lot of fans are interested in how the process works and your impressions! GMG!

Just got back from seat selection, and it was a breeze. Very efficient and straightforward, and the staff was very helpful through the process. The seating diagram is gives you a good idea of where seats are in relation to entrances/exits, restrooms, bar and elevator.

I got there about 20 minutes early, looked at seating chart with staff, asked a few questions, and made my selection in less than 5 minutes.

Overall, excellent experience.

• Upvote 4

Just got back from seat selection, and it was a breeze. Very efficient and straightforward, and the staff was very helpful through the process. The seating diagram is gives you a good idea of where seats are in relation to entrances/exits, restrooms, bar and elevator.

I got there about 20 minutes early, looked at seating chart with staff, asked a few questions, and made my selection in less than 5 minutes.

Overall, excellent experience.

thanks for your review. did you get your original choice or have to change it due to someone already claiming what you wanted?

• Upvote 1

Are the previous seat selections shown with the name of the buyer or just some code number ?

They're just blacked out. Once you decide on seats and indicate your parking preference, then you and a MGC representative sign an agreement that indicates the section, row, seat # and preferred parking area. There is a copy for you, ticket office and development office.

• Upvote 1

Just got off the phone with a good fan who just selected his seats and may provide his own update later. He was VERY pleased with the event today, said that it was very organized and a lot of FUN! The AD Department appears to have done a very good job with this process and I am very much looking forward to participating in it! GMG!

Just got off the phone with a good fan who just selected his seats and may provide his own update later. He was VERY pleased with the event today, said that it was very organized and a lot of FUN! The AD Department appears to have done a very good job with this process and I am very much looking forward to participating in it! GMG!

I forgot to mention, and even though I didn't partake, they we serving bloody mary's, beer and wine this morning!

I forgot to mention, and even though I didn't partake, they we serving bloody mary's, beer and wine this morning!

Yes I heard that too and they had coffee and doughnuts for those who had morning slots! Sounds like they are really rolling out the red carpet which is really nice to hear! Look forward to hearing more updates from the event! GMG!

i hope this is for the regular peons as well!!! i'm getting there hella early for my selection and staying late!!!

• Upvote 1

My experience today was awesome. It's really well run.

I'm sitting in front of the great Mo Green and next to the great Deep Green.

I'm in CL 06 (I believe that's the section number)...seats 3,4.

They will gladly tell you who are in the seats that have been blacked out....in case it's someone you might know.

Around noon....they brought in a catered spread of light snacks.....

Cooper, Dan, Kendra, Matt, Johnny B, Alan....were all there to answer any questions....as was ticket manager Troy Taylor.

When you go into the AC....Jessica is at a desk.....she'll have you're printed out nametag. You then go past the training rooms......down that hall....into the holding area.

At your time....you go to a small room....select your seats.....then to another room to give parking preference.

If I had to give the Athletic Department a grade on how well this is set up and being run.......I'd give them a solid A.

Kudos to all involved.

• Upvote 2

My experience today was awesome. It's really well run.

I'm sitting in front of the great Mo Green and next to the great Deep Green.

I'm in CL 06 (I believe that's the section number)...seats 3,4.

They will gladly tell you who are in the seats that have been blacked out....in case it's someone you might know.

Around noon....they brought in a catered spread of light snacks.....

Cooper, Dan, Kendra, Matt, Johnny B, Alan....were all there to answer any questions....as was ticket manager Troy Taylor.

When you go into the AC....Jessica is at a desk.....she'll have you're printed out nametag. You then go past the training rooms......down that hall....into the holding area.

At your time....you go to a small room....select your seats.....then to another room to give parking preference.

If I had to give the Athletic Department a grade on how well this is set up and being run.......I'd give them a solid A.

Kudos to all involved.

And without one game being played at the new stadium, like they say, "there goes the neighborhood".

Picked my two seats today and it was a pleasant experience. Well organized. Stadium looks awesome and lots of landscaping going on around the stadium. Seating going in on the student side.

Besides wine and other beverages, they rolled in some nice looking groceries for lunch via a catering company. Nice touch. Too bad SUMG and I had already left to eat lunch.

Nice day for me at the Athletic Center.

• Upvote 2

Just left picking mine with green dozer. Great experience and easy. Got some great seats as well. Very accommodating, answered all of our questions, and even went out of there way to show us who was sitting by us

I give the overall experience an a+, but dan gets a b- since I still don't have my sprinkles

Edited by Sound_Man

Are the previous seat selections shown with the name of the buyer or just some code number ?

if you want to know the names of people next to seats you are interested in they will provide. otherwise its blacked out on the big board. process was a breeze, very professional. in fact, i changed my mind on the way out to parking lot, went back, and chose another location without any problem. i had a great time, lots of excitement.

Picked my seats this morning. The AD's staff did a wonderful job - courteous and answered every question I had. And after sweating bullets for several weeks, got exactly the seats that I wanted.

Congratulations to the Athletic Department staff - you have done a great job and it is appreciated. I know the staff is excited to reach this point after so many months of planning.

Now this is excitin' stuff for us, too - I just can't wait for the opportunity to check out the final product. I was told that there will likely be an opportunity or two for the club seat holders to try it all out before the season begins - there are plans underway.

GMG