The Question We Are All Asking Ourselves...

Does the University of North Texas even have a CHANCE at winning the Sun Belt Conference tournament?

I mean, Bozeman is playing out of his mind, and UALR is practically playing at home. I need to hear the opinion of a level-headed fan who is very good at prognosticating the outcomes of UNT basketball games. Lifer, what say you? :huh:

Does the University of North Texas even have a CHANCE at winning the Sun Belt Conference tournament?

I mean, Bozeman is playing out of his mind, and UALR is practically playing at home. I need to hear the opinion of a level-headed fan who is very good at prognosticating the outcomes of UNT basketball games. Lifer, what say you? :huh:

Yes, a snowball's chance in hell that is.

Josh, Tristan, George, etc... will be so overwhelmed by the sounds of "Dueling Banjos" echoing through the rafters of the Summitt Arena, and the site of incestual offspring in the oppossing team's section of the bleachers that we will be lucky to stay within 20 of UALR.

• Upvote 3

Yes, a snowball's chance in hell that is.

Josh, Tristan, George, etc... will be so overwhelmed by the sounds of "Dueling Banjos" echoing through the rafters of the Summitt Arena, and the site of incestual offspring in the oppossing team's section of the bleachers that we will be lucky to stay within 20 of UALR.

There you have it folks. Lifer has spoken (as has H-towngreen). :bow:

Last I checked, Hell is supposed to be very hot and snowballs tend to melt when encountering heat, meaning that UNT will not win tonight. :(

Any other guesses out there? Not that your guess would be better than Lifer's.

There you have it folks. Lifer has spoken (as has H-towngreen). :bow:

Last I checked, Hell is supposed to be very hot and snowballs tend to melt when encountering heat, meaning that UNT will not win tonight. :(

Any other guesses out there? Not that your guess would be better than Lifer's.

UNT will stun the "home" crowd with a last second buzzer beater to send the Mean Green back to the NCAA tournament for the second year in a row....or something like that!

Sorry gentlemen. I recorded the game and started watching as soon as I got home, so I stayed off the website to avoid finding out what happened. I hated that we lost and only have one more negative comment about this team, because I love the grit and character of this team. Even tjough we didn't win, these young men have made me extremely proud. They never gave up, fought to the bitter end and represented North Texas as well as any group I can remember. Now, for my last comment about this team:

"There is no way this team gets invited to the NIT, no way, no how, not ever and especially not now."