Tate Forcier To Muts?

LakeTravis

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6057873

Being a life time wolverine fan and know how good this kid can be without injury and in the right system.

This would kick start a MTSU team offense that had went from prolific to barely having a pulse for much of this season.

Tate would have to sit out a year but would be Sun Belt MVP when he gets the start with the athletes MTSU gets.

He is also considering the "Riley Dodge" move to play immedaitly at Montana, F A&M, SC State.

other FBS schools considered are Miami, Washington, Baylor, San Diego State, and New Mexico

One of the most overrated signees in Michigan football history. Those guys are breathing a sigh of relief with Rich Rod and Little Man Tate gone, believe me.

He'd make a great FCS or Division II quarterback with the right coaching. Otherwise, he can go sit on someone else's FBS bench for another couple of seasons.

One of the most overrated signees in Michigan football history. Those guys are breathing a sigh of relief with Rich Rod and Little Man Tate gone, believe me.

He'd make a great FCS or Division II quarterback with the right coaching. Otherwise, he can go sit on someone else's FBS bench for another couple of seasons.

Sorry champ...Forcier would be the hands down starter if he were to ever set foot on campus at UNT.

Sorry champ...Forcier would be the hands down starter if he were to ever set foot on campus at UNT.

that's a given for most any transfers from big six conferences. have you seen our qb situation??? yes, that's a rhetorical question...

Fortunately, we'll never have to have him since our gimmicky offense is gone. And, his two year production in Rich Rod's gimmicky offense was a less than astounding 17 TDs and 14 picks, and losing the starting job to an equally weak-armed passer.

Besides, from his dad's own words, he appears to have quit off the field as much as on the field: "Tate didn't flunk out, but he had two incomplete grades. If he was given a chance by at least one professor to make up the work and get a grade, he would be eligible."

I wonder what school will be itching to have a skinny, weak-armed QB who wants different classroom rules for himself?

Given the choice between Riley Dodge and Tate Forcier, give me Riley Dodge 10 times out of 10. He didn't dog it off the field and he damn near killed himself on it!

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch

Fortunately, we'll never have to have him since our gimmicky offense is gone. And, his two year production in Rich Rod's gimmicky offense was a less than astounding 17 TDs and 14 picks, and losing the starting job to an equally weak-armed passer.

Besides, from his dad's own words, he appears to have quit off the field as much as on the field: "Tate didn't flunk out, but he had two incomplete grades. If he was given a chance by at least one professor to make up the work and get a grade, he would be eligible."

I wonder what school will be itching to have a skinny, weak-armed QB who wants different classroom rules for himself?

Given the choice between Riley Dodge and Tate Forcier, give me Riley Dodge 10 times out of 10. He didn't dog it off the field and he damn near killed himself on it!

Quitting when everything is not handed to you is a trait of the Forcier boys, just look at his brothers transferring out of bigger schools to small schools. Guess their egos got popped, plus it does not help that Tate is a dumb$$$ who could not get the work done in class as well. Guess being emasculated will do that to your brain.

• Upvote 1

You can't be serious.

Yeah I am serious, they have almost identical rivals rankings. Tate has a 5.9, and Sam has a 5.8. But Rival rankings don't always pan out. I am not impressed with Tate. I have friends from Michigan, that would always complain about him. I am not that worried if he transfers to MUTS.

Edited by jtm0097