Cooper Jones Commits To Unt

Brett Vito

It sounds like we traded Riley for him.

Cooper Jones is 6' 5". I like the fact that he has confidence in his abilities to move "up", but if Cooper thinks D1 college ball is anything like Texas 2A ball he is in for a rude awakening. Very pleased to see this commit for the Mean Green. Sounds like the kid is excited to be part of the Mean green. Welcome Cooper. Also good that he is fairly local as his parents, grandparents, friends, etc. can come see him play...more rears in the seats. YIPPEE!!!!

Go Mean Green!

Cooper Jones is 6' 5". I like the fact that he has confidence in his abilities to move "up", but if Cooper thinks D1 college ball is anything like Texas 2A ball he is in for a rude awakening. Very pleased to see this commit for the Mean Green. Sounds like the kid is excited to be part of the Mean green. Welcome Cooper. Also good that he is fairly local as his parents, grandparents, friends, etc. can come see him play...more rears in the seats. YIPPEE!!!!

Go Mean Green!

My guess is that what he was really trying to say is that the jump from 2-A to Division 1 college ball would not be that much different for him vs. a quarterback from 4-A or 5-A high school ball. Not that I agree with him, but I would guess that is what he was trying to say.

Let what go? I'm just making the observation that SFA recruited him and Riley may transfer there. I really wasn't trying to be a smartass. But hey, way to take the high road.

some people on this board like it when our players transfer....... so dont try to bad mouth Riley, you will recieve -1's just like I will undoubtedly recieve.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

some people on this board like it when our players transfer....... so dont try to bad mouth Riley, you will recieve -1's just like I will undoubtedly recieve.

He'll, I wanted Riley to stay. I also want him to succeed. It sucks that it won't happen here.

Cooper seems like a nice get.

When people say their comment is going to receive -1s, does anyone else find the red button irresistible? I apologize for any hurt I may have caused.

To the person who negged me: I did not say my comment would receive -1s. You are cold, man.

Edited by rcade
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3