Live Blog From Neinas Presser

Brett Vito

Um....that's it? That's all? Read the report linked on the MGBlog....and underwhelming doesn't even begin to describe it. How much did that cost us?! Surely there is more to this!

Looks like an overachieving student's SWOT analysis project. On the plus side, BILLBOARDS!!!!!!!

Looks like an overachieving student's SWOT analysis project. On the plus side, BILLBOARDS!!!!!!!

Mr. Neinas: "Uh, you should think about starting a baseball program."

Rick V.: "That's a great idea! We've actually had it in our plans for quite a while, but just don't have the funds yet."

Mr. Neinas: "Your stadium is going to be pretty nice! You should highlight it by budgeting some money towards advertising for it."

Rick V.: "Thanks! That's a good idea."

Mr. Neinas: "That'll be $100,000 please."

Rick V.: "Wow! Thanks for everything Mr. Neinas, would you like to come over for dinner? My wife is cooking her signature Lasagna."

Mr. Neinas: "No. I really gotta go. The University of Texas-San Antonio is anxious for my services. Fare thee well."

• Upvote 3

Mr. Neinas: "Uh, you should think about starting a baseball program."

Rick V.: "That's a great idea! We've actually had it in our plans for quite a while, but just don't have the funds yet."

Mr. Neinas: "Your stadium is going to be pretty nice! You should highlight it by budgeting some money towards advertising for it."

Rick V.: "Thanks! That's a good idea."

Mr. Neinas: "That'll be $100,000 please."

Rick V.: "Wow! Thanks for everything Mr. Neinas, would you like to come over for dinner? My wife is cooking her signature Lasagna."

Mr. Neinas: "No. I really gotta go. The University of Texas-San Antonio is anxious for my services. Fare thee well."

I think the farewell went more like this:

Mr. Neinas: "No thanks, I already ate...you'll find it billed in on page 7 of my invoice."

I think the farewell went more like this:

Mr. Neinas: "No thanks, I already ate...you'll find it billed in on page 7 of my invoice."

Let's pray there wasn't a 7 page invoice to an 18 page report....

• Upvote 1

That report is ridiculous. Whoever hired this fool should be questioned. I, as well as 75% of the members on this board, could have typed that piece of trash up and told you exactly what it said. Although I think most of us would be able to count to four: it first states that UNT has the 5th largest budget in the Sun Belt and goes on to say, a couple paragraphs later, that only three Sun Belt schools have budgets larger than ours and ends with a bar graph that shows that we are fourth in the Sun Belt.

I'm positive that everything in the report has been discussed on this board within the last six months.

I'm thankful that I received free tuition to this school. I would be very disappointed if I paid for a joker to type up a ridiculously freshman level report that included everything we had already known. Our hope is slipping away.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That report is ridiculous. Whoever hired this fool should be questioned. I, as well as 75% of the members on this board, could have typed that piece of trash up and told you exactly what it said. Although I think most of us would be able to count to four: it first states that UNT has the 5th largest budget in the Sun Belt and goes on to say, a couple paragraphs later, that only three Sun Belt schools have budgets larger than ours and ends with a bar graph that shows that we are fourth in the Sun Belt.

I'm positive that everything in the report has been discussed on this board within the last six months.

I'm thankful that I received free tuition to this school. I would be very disappointed if I paid for a joker to type up a ridiculously freshman level report that included everything we had already known. Our hope is slipping away.

One of the secretaries over at Dunder Mifflin actually typed it up for us--of course, not Pam. (Wait a minute, am I being redundant all over again with that one)? ;)

(000)000-0000

GMG!