Unt Vs Clemson Watching Parties....all Locations

UNTflyer

Tell him to sit out this year and transfer. Since we've already had two of Lance's backups go down this year, we could always use another for Lance's Senior year.

Which two were those? Hamilton is the #2 and Byrd #2B neither of them has been injured.

Wearing the green glasses are great and all but he would have a very lengthy role here as well. I love Dunbar but Newton would probably produce here as well. If they were both here this team may be more inclined to run the ball more with a dual running back tandem.

Oh and ESPN 103.3 sucks. Listen to The Ticket.

You love everyone more than North Texas.

You are either in or out. HI-Vs all around.

I'm not sure I want to be a part of that club.

BTW, I've been in Chicago all week. Went to my first game at Wrigley last night with the Cubs winning 14-2. Tonight they lose 14-7. Everyone should take the train to Addison Station, see a game at Wrigley, and spend a little time in Wrigleyville. It is one of the last of the jewel box stadiums of old, and should be a national landmark.

Awww TU is just stockpiling excuses for not winning the title this season. They have already started the "young QB" excuse, even though that "young QB" played most of the biggest game of the year last season.

NAILED IT! I can see it now:

"Coach Brown, Coach Brown. Text question from Rudy via All About UNT via 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. What ur sorry excuse 4 coming up short 2day?"

"Well, I think it's clear we were too deep at running back. Tre Newton didn't even start."

"RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1